ADVERTISEMENT

did someone flatten a flat screen

kingoftheOR

1250+
Sep 30, 2005
after the game in the locker room.
I might late to the discussion but SuCk friends keep saying CRP did.

One of the local media types (I forget which one) tweeted a picture of a smashed flat screen in the locker room after the game. Didn't say who might have done it.

If true, I am sure Pitino can afford to pay for it.

I'm kind of liking Pitino blowing his stack. Good. Good to see he's got some fire.

If he said nothing people would crack on him. If he loses his marbles people say he's embarrassing.

Rick can't win!

Can he please throw a chair across the court? I mean, I would pay to see that.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:

I'm kind of liking Pitino blowing his stack. Good. Good to see he's got some fire.

If he said nothing people would crack on him. If he loses his marbles people say he's embarrassing.

Rick can't win!
I agree. I like seeing the fire no matter who did it. That tells me the team isn't getting comfortable losing. That's good. They should hate losing no matter what.

If coach Pitino did it, then all the better.

Wow. I bet that is the first time anything has ever broken in a locker room in any sport. give it a rest

Originally posted by Cue Card:
Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:

Rick can't win!
I agree. I like seeing the fire no matter who did it. That tells me the team isn't getting comfortable losing. That's good. They should hate losing no matter what.

If coach Pitino did it, then all the better.
Yep!

Originally posted by vivid_red:
Wow. I bet that is the first time anything has ever broken in a locker room in any sport. give it a rest
Not the first time, however, everytime its been done, it was by a Cards Football or basketball team.
chairshot.r191677.gif

If it was Pitino then it's great! He needs to bring in more players like Trez that share his passion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT