ADVERTISEMENT

Club Tickets and Parking for Sale...

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
I have four season tickets in the Angel's Envy Club for sale. They're in Section W1 and they're adjacent in the same row.

I also have a Bronze lot parking pass available for the season with these tickets.

Everything is for sale at face value. The price for the 2023 season is $2,660. (There are seven games on the home schedule.)

Since I know the question will be asked... The parking pass is only available if you buy all four tickets.

These tickets and passes are right-of-first-refusal in my account, and if I don't buy them for a given season, U of L is free to re-market them for that season. That is, I simply decline them for this year.

You can private message me if interested. Or text me at (502) 299-9907 or email kzipperle@mail.com.

I’d love to buy, but I already have season tickets, and I know that you want to sell them both and not separately. (which is completely understandable)

Good luck!

I have four season tickets in the Angel's Envy Club for sale. They're in Section W1 and they're adjacent in the same row.

I also have a Bronze lot parking pass available for the season with these tickets.

Everything is for sale at face value. The price for the 2023 season is $2,660. (There are seven games on the home schedule.)

Since I know the question will be asked... The parking pass is only available if you buy all four tickets.

These tickets and passes are right-of-first-refusal in my account, and if I don't buy them for a given season, U of L is free to re-market them for that season. That is, I simply decline them for this year.

You can private message me if interested. Or text me at (502) 299-9907 or email kzipperle@mail.com.
So are you bailing on football or just have extras for some reason ?

Not that I have to explain, but I have a dozen seats in the AE Club and a $9,000 invoice. I can’t sit in all of them…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT