ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Mack/Eric Wood video from after UK game

Ok, so its just fine to committ adultery and pay for an abortion and give the program a huge black eye, but lets run Mack out of town for making a video in the privacy of his own home with some of his buddies as a joke for a former UofL player turned wildcat... Not to mention nobody in video posted it to social media, it was supposed to be private but some low life put it out for public consumption..

Is that you Quick Rick ?
Why did you even bat an eye on that one !

Ok, so its just fine to committ adultery and pay for an abortion and give the program a huge black eye, but lets run Mack out of town for making a video in the privacy of his own home with some of his buddies as a joke for a former UofL player turned wildcat... Not to mention nobody in video posted it to social media, it was supposed to be private but some low life put it out for public consumption..

Is that you Quick Rick ?
Did I indicate he should be run out of town or that it's fine to commit adultery? I like Coach Mack, I am just disappointed in him for a variety of reasons. I don't care what the circumstances are you have to be smarter. If someone is recording, you have to assume its going to get out period. It sounds like Mack called and apologized to Calipari; that means he was embarrassed and should have never done it.

First thing I thought of was Chester and Spike, the two dogs from the old cartoons, lol. Mack standing behind Woods saying “ he is my friend”.
I could care less about this vid, two buddies talking shit, who would ever think such a thing could happen.
The only thing I’ll say is every time we lose to the sCat this video will pop up. Beat their asses and it’s just another day.

Last edited:
I say all the time, context matters. All parties involved, including Kenny Payne, said this was just friends talking crap at each other. That's something guys just do. Unfortunately, a private thing became public and here we are and this is going to come up every year, especially if Louisville loses.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I say all the time, context matters. All parties involved, including Kenny Payne, said this was just friends talking crap at each other. That's something guys just do. Unfortunately, a private thing became public and here we are and this is going to come up every year, especially if Louisville loses.
And now the bad press has began ESPN keeping it on the scroll and the way they wording it is bad to drive a narrative "Louisville coach reflects on maskless video Chris Mack celebrating win without mask "not a good look" mack tested positive for covid this month

That night was Dec 26th. Mack was “positive” for covid in mid Feb. The two events don’t go together. But the media stretches anything & everything.
As always with ESPN..facts are optional..🙃

I see already some pro Louisville are tweeting espn about it and now i haven't seen it on the scroll for few minutes now.

UK and their fan base are way ahead of UL in terms of using this sort of "off the court/off the field" publicity to gain advantage in fan consumption.

Petty on the part of Mack and his friends; we win one game out of bunch against Calipari, and our folks want to talk trash? As Chris conceded ……. "not a very good optic".

• Haha
Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
UK and their fan base are way ahead of UL in terms of using this sort of "off the court/off the field" publicity to gain advantage in fan consumption.

Petty on the part of Mack and his friends; we win one game out of bunch against Calipari, and our folks want to talk trash? As Chris conceded ……. "not a very good optic".

Eric Wood was talking smack to his buddy Kenny Payne. Kenny Payne acknowledged this. These are just bros being bros, doing what bros do which is talk smack to each other. Guys do this. Unfortunate some jackass chose to make a private video public.

Yep, but you can bet Louisville fans will best posting the hell out of it if we win!

Eric Wood was talking smack to his buddy Kenny Payne. Kenny Payne acknowledged this. These are just bros being bros, doing what bros do which is talk smack to each other. Guys do this. Unfortunate some jackass chose to make a private video public.
The jackass that posted it on KSR is some douche named Drew Franklin. Posting a private conversation without permission of those involved doesn‘t seem very ethical. I hope he someday meets Eric Wood face to face.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
The jackass that posted it on KSR is some douche named Drew Franklin. Posting a private conversation without permission of those involved doesn‘t seem very ethical. I hope he someday meets Eric Wood face to face.

Oh man. That is something I do hope someone videos and posts.

With knowledge of all involved, of course. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT