ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs EKU game

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Interesting that we are playing them in Richmond today @ 5pm.

Well I’ve enjoyed watching baseball on my mobile until today. I didn’t realize it was ESPN+ today. 1450 am doesn’t come in for us. So it’s stats only on gocards today.

Reactions: Bardman
Well I’ve enjoyed watching baseball on my mobile until today. I didn’t realize it was ESPN+ today. 1450 am doesn’t come in for us. So it’s stats only on gocards today.
If you have $5 extra dollars and a cable subscription I recommend getting ESPN plus, you can watch tons of lady cards games that aren’t always on TV and Watch basically all of our cardinal athletics play. I’ve been able to tune in to ever ball game so far.

If you have $5 extra dollars and a cable subscription I recommend getting ESPN plus, you can watch tons of lady cards games that aren’t always on TV and Watch basically all of our cardinal athletics play. I’ve been able to tune in to ever ball game so far.

Yeah, I looked at it a little while ago. $59 for a year subscription. So I looked at the rest of the baseball schedule and there’s one more game at Cincy on ESPN+. So I’m thinking on it. Would I also be able to view on mobile if I’m away from home too? Do you also get ACCN+ for home & mobile while away? I tried searching and couldn’t find my answers. TIA

Yeah, I looked at it a little while ago. $59 for a year subscription. So I looked at the rest of the baseball schedule and there’s one more game at Cincy on ESPN+. So I’m thinking on it. Would I also be able to view on mobile if I’m away from home too? Do you also get ACCN+ for home & mobile while away? I tried searching and couldn’t find my answers. TIA
As long as you have like a spectrum or other cable subscription you can watch pretty much everything on the watch page. I haven’t run into a situation where I couldn’t watch one, besides a ladies card game that the broadcast was in Spanish only (so I could watch it I just understood nothing said.) it’s really helpful when you are away from home and need to put on a game.

• Haha
Reactions: PHCARD
As long as you have like a spectrum or other cable subscription you can watch pretty much everything on the watch page. I haven’t run into a situation where I couldn’t watch one, besides a ladies card game that the broadcast was in Spanish only (so I could watch it I just understood nothing said.) it’s really helpful when you are away from home and need to put on a game.

Does ESPN+ offer a refresher study course of Spanish? 😀 I remember the fussing on the Spanish game. Thanks!

Yep. Seems like they were getting their sea-legs and now today 🤕🤕

Reactions: PHCARD
Good opportunity to show what this team is made of going into the 8th inning down 3.

Rough night, just 4 hits against EKU. Hopefully they get it together heading into NC State this weekend, who desperately needs to win a series at 1-5 in ACC play and 4-6 overall.

Two steps forward, one step back. Hitting was absent today, who knew? AE almost pulled us out of the 7th. Tough break. Baseball is loco.

I didn't catch the game. Was wondering if Eastern threw a lot of lefties today.
Years past,we figured out how to come away with Ws in these games. I still think these guys will be good,but that path thru Louisville takes another hit.

Same. Followed the game via live stats. Where I live, 1450am isn't an option.

Our pitching and hitting were disappointing on Tuesday. CDM will get,this straightened out. I have the TV package and it’s pretty good. Our mid week lineups emphasize young players to build our depth and some of those kids are proving to be less than ready to play at this level. Hopefully we play better at NC State.

GO CARDS!!!

If UofL were playing young guys during the mid-week games I a would agree. That is not the case - not in the field any way. All of those guys are our starters and should be able to pummel EKU pitching. Pitchers - yes, as a rule, you are going to see the young pitchers used as a 'staff day'. I can see the young pitchers getting knocked around a bit, but...that is usually fine when your offense is taking care of business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT