ADVERTISEMENT

Cards #1 in ACC baseball

I said early on that I thought this roster lacked talent as compared to previous UL teams. After watching this team hammering an average of 10 runs a game, and coming from 4 runs down against UNC in the bottom of the 9th to tie and would have won had it not had a runner thrown out at the plate ……. I am now questioning my earlier assessment.

Lohman and a few other pitchers who started off struggling may ready now to perform up to the lofty expectations that CDM a saw when he signed these kids.

I said early on that I thought this roster lacked talent as compared to previous UL teams. After watching this team hammering an average of 10 runs a game, and coming from 4 runs down against UNC in the bottom of the 9th to tie and would have won had it not had a runner thrown out at the plate ……. I am now questioning my earlier assessment.

Lohman and a few other pitchers who started off struggling may ready now to perform up to the lofty expectations that CDM a saw when he signed these kids.
I questioned it when you said it 😂

NOT ANY MORE!!
We are still #1 in the Atlantic (crazy) and #2 overall (also crazy) which we were when the OP started this thread. The ability to go from #1 to #5 in the Atlantic and from #2 to #11 overall shows how jumbled things are in the ACC this year. (Of course, on the positive side we could open up a 3 game lead on the #2 team in the Atlantic with a sweep and potentially move into a #1 overall tie with theU.)

Moral of the story, we are only 1/2 way through our ACC schedule and plenty of work to do before any script is written in ink. Go Cards!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT