ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm

Post away Negative Nancy’s. You and your friend clearly have an unusual fandom. Anyways, I’d suggest some positivity and that enjoying the moment is a good thing. Perhaps your friend did play in college but I’d doubt it because anyone who has played learned along the way to celebrate positive moments. Football is hard damn game.
I applaud anyone who had the discipline and stamina to play organized football. And I’m not dismissing anyone’s knowledge thereof.

This credentialing issue on a message forum is always amusing as hell. I generally get victimized in the “true fan” category, although you’re trying hard to also overlay happiness on it. If someone like me or anyone else wants to look at the other side of the coin, that in essence says nothing about me, my friendships, my state of mind, or which team(s) I support, among others.

It may in fact show how simplistically the person asking for credentials thinks and reasons…

Reactions: RealStateBird
I applaud anyone who had the discipline and stamina to play organized football. And I’m not dismissing anyone’s knowledge thereof.

This credentialing issue on a message forum is always amusing as hell. I generally get victimized in the “true fan” category, although you’re trying hard to also overlay happiness on it. If someone like me or anyone else wants to look at the other side of the coin, that in essence says nothing about me, my friendships, my state of mind, or which team(s) I support, among others.

It may in fact show how simplistically the person asking for credentials thinks and reasons…

I realize you like to take the other side of posts just for the rhetorical kicks you get. It’s kind of you m.o. Your friend however seems to be playing the troll roll. My personal experiences make it impossible for me to fathom being that negative after a win on the road to go to 5-0. Only logical explanation is that he’s trying too hard to be a troll.

I realize you like to take the other side of posts just for the rhetorical kicks you get. It’s kind of you m.o. Your friend however seems to be playing the troll roll. My personal experiences make it impossible for me to fathom being that negative after a win on the road to go to 5-0. Only logical explanation is that he’s trying too hard to be a troll.
Yeah, but I get labeled with off base garbage as well. The central difference may be that my “friend” doesn’t have the history here that I do, and that you may know me better.

Maybe that should be seen as an advantage for him?…. 😀

Reactions: Knucklehank1
I’m not trolling anything. Some Louisville fans drink the red juice so bad they only have one grading number…10.

Yep, 5-0 and pulling out a tough game in a sold out, black out game in a stadium that is hard for anyone to play in…..yep…time to start complaining about Brohm! Damn…sure which Satterfield had stayed! !

Reactions: Knucklehank1
Yep, 5-0 and pulling out a tough game in a sold out, black out game in a stadium that is hard for anyone to play in…..yep…time to start complaining about Brohm! Damn…sure which Satterfield had stayed! !
He had no answer for the blitz, admitted it himself 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT