ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear and 1,000 points watch

mariottini

300+
Jan 12, 2002
Wayne is up to 941 points in his career at Louisville. He needs 59 points with only 2 regular games left. As I have said before, I will conservatively estimate that we play 2 games at the ACC tournament and 2 games in the NCAA tournament. That is 6 games to score 59 points (10 points a game).

Does he do it????

I sure hope he does. It would be a nice accomplishment for his career. However, if he drops a goose egg in a game... I think he won't make it.

Go Wayne! Take it to the hoop!

I think he will do it. With his renewed interest in driving, some added free throws should be able to raise his recent scoring average.

Nice thread, I'll be pulling for him. 6-7 games sounds about right. I think he's going to do it.

I hope Wayne is able to make the 1000 point club. I'll be pulling for him.

Originally posted by mariottini:
Wayne is up to 941 points in his career at Louisville. He needs 59 points with only 2 regular games left. As I have said before, I will conservatively estimate that we play 2 games at the ACC tournament and 2 games in the NCAA tournament. That is 6 games to score 59 points (10 points a game).

Does he do it????

I sure hope he does. It would be a nice accomplishment for his career. However, if he drops a goose egg in a game... I think he won't make it.

Go Wayne! Take it to the hoop!
I sure wouldn't bet against Wayne. I really feel like we're going to see more consistent games from Wayne Blackshear for the remainder of the season simply because Chris Jones is not on the roster.

There. I said it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT