ADVERTISEMENT

BBN

Except, they performed better than you. The only team that can gloat is Wisconsin. You constantly living vicariously through other teams doing something that you couldn't is comical. Should I go make some memes of you losing in the elite 8 this year or sweet 16 last year to Kentucky? You didn't get further so why are you yapping?

Because you holes yapped all season about going undefeated and winning number nine and choked. And now you come here trying to tell us what we have the right to yap about, sad typical uk hole.

LOL!!! UCLA greatest....and Cal will continue to get out outcoaced..2012..lucky..WVU, UCONN, Wisconsin outcoached
UCLA greatest?! Haha Outside of their historic run they have done nothing. Most folks rank Kansas, UNC and Duke ahead of them. You guys have had a nice little run recently. Enjoy it.

UCLA greatest?! Haha Outside of their historic run they have done nothing. Most folks rank Kansas, UNC and Duke ahead of them. You guys have had a nice little run recently. Enjoy it.
You said "historic". If you are not talking historic then UK is far from the greatest...

The biggest choke job last year being an 8th seed with five freshmen starters losing to a 7th seed who by seeding, was favored? Also, losing to a Wisconsin team, that is a 1 seed with some ridiculous help from officials the last two minutes (how you can deny this even with your hatred is beyond me) is not the biggest choke job ever. Its not even close.
Oh so it was the officials!!! LMAO Typical uk HOLE

LOL so your comment the Greatest is now top 5?
Ok. I'm going to use a big word for YOU here. Culmination. When you look at where UK ranks in every statistical category throughout the history of college basketball one can argue that they are the greatest program of all time. Now if you can find me one school that is number one in every category then I will crown them king. Unfortunately, at least for your argument, there are no Jerry Rices in college basketball.

Ok. I'm going to use a big word for YOU here. Culmination. When you look at where UK ranks in every statistical category throughout the history of college basketball one can argue that they are the greatest program of all time. Now if you can find me one school that is number one in every category then I will crown them king. Unfortunately, at least for your argument, there are no Jerry Rices in college basketball.
So no mention of the first round NIT loss to Robert Morris! Nor the SI cover "Kentucky Shame" the most penalized college basketball program in history. Not even the two choke jobs in back to back (UConn/Wisconsin) NCAA championship finals? Now see that's "culmination" you're just another typical uk hole no more no less!!

Reactions: Mayoman
So no mention of the first round NIT loss to Robert Morris! Nor the SI cover "Kentucky Shame" the most penalized college basketball program in history. Not even the two choke jobs in back to back (UConn/Wisconsin) NCAA championship finals? Now see that's "culmination" you're just another typical uk hole no more no less!!

But Kentucky did get to those finals fours while Louisville choked prior to the final four. I had much rather choke after getting to the final four than to never get there. What happened to UL when they choked against UK in the NCAA tournament twice recently with a chance to get to the final four. It looks like UL has choked 7 out of the last 8 times they have played Kentucky.

Last edited:
But Kentucky did get to those finals fours while Louisville choked prior to the final four. I had much rather choke after getting to the final four than to never get there. What happened to UL when they choked against UK in the NCAA tournament twice recently with a chance to get to the final four. It looks like UL has choked 7 out of the last 8 times they have played Kentucky.
Still no mention of the first round loss to Robert Morris in the NIT or the SI cover .....Typical uk hole response !!

Umm am I crazy or did we make back to back FFs and win one of them and follow up that with a Sweet 16 and Elite 8? Yeah we suck

11181814_699287006846270_8425486250642835633_n.jpg

Typical hole on the Louisville Rival's site......LMOA

You have to give sUcK fans credit for being consistent, they burn their couches and riot no matter if they win or lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT