BBN

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
11061975_1072714972742360_2655621716216166841_n.jpg

I love that picture...

"Elite program", my a$$...

This post was edited on 4/15 3:48 PM by zipp

What does it say about a program who is 1-7 against such a horrible UK program over the last 6 years? That program must suck, huh? It is hilarious the amount of obsession that many UL fans have with trying to get a jump on every single little thing that they can to try and put down Kentucky.

Do we have fans that do the same? Yes, but in far fewer numbers. Hell...even your moderators on this board pump the same BS towards UK. The bans have been lifted with the new site design, but I am sure that someone will be by to ban me again because of the butthurt they feel. Honest conversation is not allowed on this board, so I will retire back to my own dwelling (patiently waiting on the trailer park joke).

Good day Cardinal land.....until we meet again....which will probably be when Rivals re-designs the site again lol.

Reactions: hendocol8
Ups at don't screw this golden opportunity to join the cardinal nation and their passionate fans. I've missed talking to my Louisville friends

What does it say about a program who is 1-7 against such a horrible UK program over the last 6 years? That program must suck, huh? It is hilarious the amount of obsession that many UL fans have with trying to get a jump on every single little thing that they can to try and put down Kentucky.

Do we have fans that do the same? Yes, but in far fewer numbers. Hell...even your moderators on this board pump the same BS towards UK. The bans have been lifted with the new site design, but I am sure that someone will be by to ban me again because of the butthurt they feel. Honest conversation is not allowed on this board, so I will retire back to my own dwelling (patiently waiting on the trailer park joke).

Good day Cardinal land.....until we meet again....which will probably be when Rivals re-designs the site again lol.
Typical uk HOLE !!

Typical uk "HOLE"!

Louisville sucks a$$ and your fans are dumb inner city welfare cases. Rick Pitino is a joke. Zipp is a pedophile, and BBN owns you dirty bird clowns. 1-7. 8 national titles. Sorry, I can barely see you guys from the top of the mountain.
Another uk "HOLE" !!

Louisville sucks a$$ and your fans are dumb inner city welfare cases. Rick Pitino is a joke. Zipp is a pedophile, and BBN owns you dirty bird clowns. 1-7. 8 national titles. Sorry, I can barely see you guys from the top of the mountain.
Most of the so called welfare cases are uk fans like you "HOLES" living in eastern Kentucky ! FACT

Reactions: psteelcard
What most idiotic UK fans don't know is yes you have 8 titles, but how many teams played back then? Furthermore the NIT was a bigger championship, so what does that say about u??? Hang your hat on those 8. You can call us little brother all you want but little brother has surpassed you in almost every other sport. LIke TJ says little brother is 6 foot 6 270 and big brother is just 6 feet 200.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good job.

Name calling gets you extra points on this board.....you really earned your cookie with this post.

I heard it said once that there are none so blind as those that cannot see.....you need to get the ole eyes checked out. Don't they still do that when you graduate from the 6th grade?

Hope they can do something for that condition that you have. Oh wait, there is no cure for envy, hatred, and 'big brother syndrome'? Drat!

Curious as to how Duke winning a title is a reflection of Louisville? Is your team somehow better than Kentucky now? That's like Kentucky football fans bragging about Alabama winning a national title.

Most of the so called welfare cases are uk fans like you "HOLES" living in eastern Kentucky ! FACT

Classic tolerance. So every UK fan is in a trailer park and on welfare while all Louisville fans love malt liquor, have line beards, act ghetto, and are criminals and know someone on The First 48.

Stereotypes are awesome.

Curious as to how Duke winning a title is a reflection of Louisville? Is your team somehow better than Kentucky now? That's like Kentucky football fans bragging about Alabama winning a national title.

I'm pretty sure UK football fans have been honking the SEC horn for decades now. The difference being, we have already shown to be competitive in ACC basketball, as well as ACC football. Then there is completely dominating ACC baseball at the moment.

And the last 3 time national champ in the last twenty years is? See how arbitrary that sounds?
No, just how you uk holes all sound the same. You'll never mention how uk has the two biggest choke jobs in the history of college basketball losing to UConn and Wisconsin ‼️

No, just how you uk holes all sound the same. You'll never mention how uk has the two biggest choke jobs in the history of college basketball losing to UConn and Wisconsin ‼️
Did we choke? Sure. But we were in position to choke and really that's all one can ask for.

Did we choke? Sure. But we were in position to choke and really that's all one can ask for.
No! Typical hole reply, that's not all you can ask for..............All you can ask for is to WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP!!
988914_688837754557862_2847426075936440528_n.jpg

All season long and now !!!!!

No! Typical hole reply, that's not all you can ask for..............All you can ask for is to WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Well that's not what I asked for. I asked for a chance to compete for titles and that's what we are doing. Anyway, my original point was to point out the flaw in your logic.

Except, they performed better than you. The only team that can gloat is Wisconsin. You constantly living vicariously through other teams doing something that you couldn't is comical. Should I go make some memes of you losing in the elite 8 this year or sweet 16 last year to Kentucky? You didn't get further so why are you yapping?

The biggest choke job last year being an 8th seed with five freshmen starters losing to a 7th seed who by seeding, was favored? Also, losing to a Wisconsin team, that is a 1 seed with some ridiculous help from officials the last two minutes (how you can deny this even with your hatred is beyond me) is not the biggest choke job ever. Its not even close.

The biggest choke job last year being an 8th seed with five freshmen starters losing to a 7th seed who by seeding, was favored?...

So, were the slapd!cks lucky to get that far last year, or was it a monumental choke job in the end?

Must be one or the other, but not sure I've ever heard an LPT fan say so.

So, were the slapd!cks lucky to get that far last year, or was it a monumental choke job in the end?

Must be one or the other, but not sure I've ever heard an LPT fan say so.

We got out worked, out played and out coached. We lost. Simple as that. It happens. We are still arguably the greatest program of all time.

The biggest choke job last year being an 8th seed with five freshmen starters losing to a 7th seed who by seeding, was favored? Also, losing to a Wisconsin team, that is a 1 seed with some ridiculous help from officials the last two minutes (how you can deny this even with your hatred is beyond me) is not the biggest choke job ever. Its not even close.

Yes sir. Those refs really helped them by watching that thug Lyles almost knock a player out and doing nothing about it. :rolleyes: Wow

Just another dumb uk fan who doesn't understand the game

Yes sir. Those refs really helped them by watching that thug Lyles almost knock a player out and doing nothing about it. :rolleyes: Wow

Just another dumb uk fan who doesn't understand the game
Will you please help us understand this complex game that 19-20 year olds play professionally?

We got out worked, out played and out coached. We lost. Simple as that. It happens. We are still arguably the greatest program of all time.
LOL!!! UCLA greatest....and Cal will continue to get out outcoaced..2012..lucky..WVU, UCONN, Wisconsin outcoached

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT