ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball . . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
Will UofL baseball be a regional site this year? I think we just might make it when I most certainly didn't think so when the season began. Coach Mac has done it again by creating a team that plays beyond it's ability. Hopefully they will continue their present run of success on the road. They certainly looked the part yesterday.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky
Regional host I think for sure. Now we're playing to host that Super should we get there. Nice first step yesterday.
They have a lot of grit and it showed again.

Regional host I think for sure. Now we're playing to host that Super should we get there. Nice first step yesterday.
They have a lot of grit and it showed again.
They just showed us potentially hosting with Vandy the 2 seed.. I will personally shove a hotdog in the Whistlers mouths to keep them silent

• Haha
Reactions: earsky
I share the same amazement as to how CDM continues to lead this highly successful UL BB Program. Many believe this is another season where the ACC is better than it’s rival SEC.

Going to Blacksburg and having to experience the distraction of rain delays in game one, and then return on Saturday to more rain was challenging. while it affected the Hokies relief pitcher, it also affected our hitters seeing the ball. Today is a big opportunity to take this important series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT