ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Card Called It

Called what. Ive got ND in the FF

No one i know said they were bad, Cards fans just hate
losing to them.

Thanks Hop. Lets hope they can stand up to UK. They are smart enough. Good enough shooters. Decent defense. Well coached. Hot team right now. But are they big enough? Size matters
wink.r191677.gif
!

That decent defense, sadly, is ranked 100 by kenpom. If this spread is in single digits, hammer UK. They start 2 guys at forward who are similar size as UK's starting guards. This one will be ugly.

My friend sorry of if you think this one is going to be ugly you have no clue. Notre Dame will be UK's toughest game in the last 3 months. Won't be like Cincy and WVU, Notre Dame can actually shoot and not just 1 or 2 guys, they all can shoot. Not to mention great free throw shooting team.

I thought ND was the team which could knock out the cats. However it depends. IF they are moving the ball well, stick to their game AND can hit a high percentage of their outside shots - yes - ND will be right there or even win. But, if they are not shooting well UK will punish them on the boards and eventually ND will wilt.

Notre Dame is the toughest team uk has played all year, not just the last 3 months. And it will only get tougher from there.

And at this time I would like to remind everyone of that famous saying. I only cheer for 2 teams. Louisville and whoever is playing Kentucky.

ND has just impressed me so much with their basketball IQ. They move and pass so well; and they make really good decisions quickly. Their reaction time is impressive. Then they have so many weapons, so many guys that can either shoot from the 3 or drive. The only problem is, they will be playing the one team that has all of that and more, on a bigger scale. More athletes with greater height and length. It's shame they were placed in UK's bracket, because they are definitely Final Four or Final game worthy. Kind of like us last year.
This post was edited on 3/27 12:58 PM by Steelers2012

Defense will determine this game and that favors UK. That is what makes then so good this year, they can have a off night and still win because their opponent probably won't see 60. They have won many games this year just because of that stifling defense.

If ND can get easy buckets inside using cuts/screens etc, and hit 10+ threes at a high percentage, they can probably stay within striking distance. Their problem is going to be how to deal with the size. Their starting forwards are smaller than the Harrisons. I see the line opened at -11 and has moved to -11.5. I was thinking it might be closer to 8.5 or 9, but the WVU game is probably too fresh in everyones mind and the betting public is hitting UK hard. This is probably one to sit back for about 24 hours and see if it gets into that 13-14 range, and at that point take ND to cover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT