ADVERTISEMENT

where is PH Card, BC, JRye??

Dec 20, 2023
I tried to post this thread earlier today but it got erased for some reason not sure.

used to post here long while back. what happened to some of the regulars? Anyone know what happened to PH Card, BC, JRye, etc?

Jrye announced he was becoming a father a few yrs ago and hinted he was going to stop posting.

I fear the worst on the other two but that's just a guess.

PH Card permanently banned a certain poster a while back. After a few weeks, the higher ups that run this site unbanned that poster and allowed them to come back.

What led to that decision is unknown but PH Card was very frustrated by that choice and left the forum for good as a direct result of that.

I had hoped PH Card would come back but she's been gone for over 2 years now.

I saw her at a recent U of L function. If she's moved, she's at least in town visiting.

I also wonder about @gocds although he frequented the premium forum more. Best of health to everyone...

Reactions: Cardiac Red
PH Card permanently banned a certain poster a while back. After a few weeks, the higher ups that run this site unbanned that poster and allowed them to come back.

What led to that decision is unknown but PH Card was very frustrated by that choice and left the forum for good as a direct result of that.

I'm actually glad to hear that, as dirty as the whole thing sounds. I was afraid Covid got her or something like that.

I guess thetrashcanofentertainment whined long and loud enough until the higher ups could no longer take it and (sadly) allowed him to infect this space with his nonsense again.

PH Card used to tailgate near us for football games. She was pretty ticked off about that situation plus the fact KingHenry_X and I got a temporary ban about the same time she wasn't very happy with..

Reactions: shadow force
I know some folks didn’t care for Cardlaw, but he (she?) had some interesting takes on legal issues. Haven’t seen Cardlaw on here for a very long time.

I know some folks didn’t care for Cardlaw, but he (she?) had some interesting takes on legal issues. Haven’t seen Cardlaw on here for a very long time.
Please oh please don’t talk that mfer (aka Mr. drivel) into showing up again.

Here’s hoping he’s doing well at Sunset Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: BPGhost
CardLaw said he was never going to post here again when Petrino was rehired. As far as I know he never has. I believe I heard BC passed away. Don't know that for certain.

CardLaw said he was never going to post here again when Petrino was rehired. As far as I know he never has. I believe I heard BC passed away. Don't know that for certain.
Well including LJ, this now makes two reasons to look back at Petrino 2.0 more fondly.

Reactions: Louisvillian
BC was always a curmudgeon but interesting and truly cared about UofL athletics. I remember it was quite awhile ago he said he was going to stop posting to spend more time on important things.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT