ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron is gone left the team

BpAirRaid01

One-Star Poster
Aug 10, 2014
Is what I was told by a buddy of mine that works at louisville I hope it's not true I really liked Aaron game and thought he was going to be a stud here I never get any info from him but he works with the tennis team so don't no how much he really knows

sick0027.r191677.gif

If he is, he is. We don't need him if he has that inflated of an opinion of himself. He hasn't shown me anything that tells he is a starter.

I agree...he is not a starter. But would NEVER sit the bench for an entire game (and most games) behind Levitch. I like Levitch, but he would not see the floor on ANY OTHER major div.1 program...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I've said it before, and it's still true, this is why Pitino will NOT get elite talent!!!!! I've been a UL fan my entire life, and will always be, but this is the writing on the wall. It's not because he doesn't want them (as many claim) because he offers many of them. They simply choose to go elsewhere....and I don't blame them one bit. If I were Aaron, or Gill, I would have already packed my bags. Why sit the bench and watch a team, not only be out played, but out coached. My daughter goes to Manual and they run FAR more effective offensive sets. It's embarrassing already, a little sad really, and kind of pathetic that this is the best offense a HOF coach can come up with???????????????
In previous years even when the Cards lost, they played with heart and fire. That is missing this year, and next year may be worse, but I am looking forward to next years recruits.....but I've said that before, just to watch them sit and/or transfer. Love Pitino's defense, but he really needs an OC. These kids want to have fun while playing the game, Pitino hasn't figured out how to win while having fun...and it starts with scoring.

Originally posted by theville4real:
I agree...he is not a starter. But would NEVER sit the bench for an entire game (and most games) behind Levitch. I like Levitch, but he would not see the floor on ANY OTHER major div.1 program...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I've said it before, and it's still true, this is why Pitino will NOT get elite talent!!!!! I've been a UL fan my entire life, and will always be, but this is the writing on the wall. It's not because he doesn't want them (as many claim) because he offers many of them. They simply choose to go elsewhere....and I don't blame them one bit. If I were Aaron, or Gill, I would have already packed my bags. Why sit the bench and watch a team, not only be out played, but out coached. My daughter goes to Manual and they run FAR more effective offensive sets. It's embarrassing already, a little sad really, and kind of pathetic that this is the best offense a HOF coach can come up with???????????????
In previous years even when the Cards lost, they played with heart and fire. That is missing this year, and next year may be worse, but I am looking forward to next years recruits.....but I've said that before, just to watch them sit and/or transfer. Love Pitino's defense, but he really needs an OC. These kids want to have fun while playing the game, Pitino hasn't figured out how to win while having fun...and it starts with scoring.
What utter nonsense! Everything said in that ignorant post is wrong. The offense is the same offense that has won the most games than anybody the past four seasons including a national championship. Pitino isn't the problem. He's responsible because he's the head coach, but the struggles of this team and some of the players is on the players.

How quickly these supposed Cards fan forget. Levitch is just as talented if not more than Tim Henderson was. The fact that he saw action instead of Aaron had nothing to do with who's the better player. If Aaron was doing what he was told he would see the court. Pitino wants him to excel but he's not going to let the freshman get away with attitude or pouting. There is much more to coaching a team than meets the eye. Fans should know this. Cards fans should definitely know this.

This notion from some fans that they know why elite recruits don't come to Louisville is ridiculous. There are many factors involved in recruiting that leads these recruits to go elsewhere. We all know why UK gets so many of them. It sure has nothing to do with Calipari's offense or coaching abilities. UK is a NBA factory and that's why these elite recruits go there. UofL doesn't get them because Pitino doesn't promise them things just so they will sign. He tells them they will have to do it the Louisville way and many a time a recruit likes this only to be swayed by another coach.

Guys like Aaron and Gill were not elite recruits. They chose Louisville and should have known what was expected of them. As for Gill, I haven't seen anything that has shown any bad attitude about his playing time. He has gotten many chances and he knows it. The same can't be said for Aaron. He must be showing some big time attitude. Head coaches everywhere have put their players in the doghouse. Pitino isn't the only one. If he feels benching Aaron to see how he reacts is what's needed, than that's what's going to happen. It isn't the first time and it won't be the last time.

What is embarrassing is some poster who claims to be a Cards fan calling out Pitino as having a offense not as good as a HS girls team. Who acts like he knows more about the relationships of Pitino and his players. I think any rational person who has watched any Louisville games under Pitino would trust him over some 18 year old freshman who hasn't shown much of anything when he has seen the court. Pitino has seen this many many times in his career. What has Aaron seen? What kind of experience does he have to know that coach is wrong and should be playing him?

Originally posted by theville4real:
Gill and Aaron have had opportunities in games and certainly in practice to prove they deserve playing time. I have seen nothing in their game play that says they deserve to play, which is essentially what you are saying. One would assume that their ceilings are higher than Levitch, however it is ultimately up to them to decide how good they want to be.

Also to say that the team hasn't played with "heart and fire" is utter BS. They have fought in every game even when they lost. I'm pretty sure the National Championship team lost by 9 to a crappy Nova team and our overall #1 seed 2009 team lost by 33 points to ND. Our Preston Knowles led team lost by six to Drexel. Did those teams lack heart and fire?

What Knuckles and Numbers said...

This post was edited on 2/21 12:57 AM by zipp

Originally posted by cuzimacardfan:
On the court warming up right now
All of you guys are wrong, and the OP is correct.

That #21 who played in Aaron Shaqquan, not

Shaqquan Aaron who left the team
rolleye0011.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BpAirRaid01:
Is what I was told by a buddy of mine that works at louisville I hope it's not true I really liked Aaron game and thought he was going to be a stud here I never get any info from him but he works with the tennis team so don't no how much he really knows
Negative

Thanks for the info BP but I swear I saw Mr. Aaron on the court yesterday. Oh well, this thread was not a total waste, it got about 2,000 of your fellow sUcKbutt fans to click on it.

Go Shaqquan, Go Cards!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT