ADVERTISEMENT

6-20 over the last 26

My argument for personnel changes. We've all seen this act before. I wasn't really sure if these returning starters (and I'll include the bullpen as well) would get it together but yeah,we're into a second season with similar results.
Frankly, I was out there Wednesday and it was a total snoozer😴 Great opening day crowd that didn't get what they deserved. I'm rooting for the team but I'll probably be watching from my chair for a while until there's something to get excited about. And I've probably seen 80% of home games going back 10 seasons. 🥺

Reactions: 2330859
I'll probably be watching from my chair for a while until there's something to get excited about.
Ok I lied,I'll probably go over today because it's so nice outside and because curiosity killed the cat😅
Likely won't make it tomorrow and my sixth sense is CM will try to get this offense going against the Bonnies without changing too much. There could be a surprise or two...I hope.

Reactions: Bardman
I’m going today. Hoping to see some life from the on-the-field guys and the dugout.

Reactions: earsky
I’m going today. Hoping to see some life from the on-the-field guys and the dugout.
Better body language. I don’t expect anything crazy to change on the lineup except maybe move some guys down.

Good start today. A little luck with the wind and then a couple of really hard shots to the OF.

Reactions: Jhectus18
We can only play who's on the schedule. Glad to see Mac shake it up.

What are you talking about?
It’s so pathetic it shouldn’t even count. If the other team hadn’t dropped can of corns early it would be 1-1. Unbelievable how far McDonnell has let Louisville sank all while crying and blaming others. Time for some young new blood in leadership.

It’s so pathetic it shouldn’t even count. If the other team hadn’t dropped can of corns early it would be 1-1. Unbelievable how far McDonnell has let Louisville sank all while crying and blaming others. Time for some young new blood in leadership.
Please go away. You sound like someone who didn’t get recruited by UofL or someone who maybe was on the team but didn’t get to play. Neither are probably correct, but, that’s how it comes off.

Tied 3-3. 2-run, wind-aided HR to right. Top 6
As usual, we don’t have any relievers ready. Our pitcher was tagged with two pretty hard hit doubles last inning and, one would think, let’s get some arms ready just in case.

Wow! It's amazing how far the program has regressed in such a short time. Maybe it is a UofL sports curse? Even Brohm and the boys lost they're last three games.

Man, this team just simply isn't good. If the other team could catch a pop-up we'd be losing. Makes it even worse that it's with our weekend opener on the mound. I thought he looked decent today, our lineup just stinks. Can't recall one barreled ball other than Humphries flyout to the track in the 5th, since the first inning.

Reactions: AnotherCFD
They have made some good contact, but…it has been sporadic for sure. McCoy needs to sit for sure.

McCoy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a damn boat. Don't know why anybody in the ACC would throw him a fastball (if he's still in the lineup by then).

Pretty sad that if you replaced the Louisville uniform with a St. X one that I'd believe it based on how they look (aside from Gangora in the mid 90s)

Just flat out embarassing. Answer me this; how is Lessman our second best option out of the pen in this situation? He blew the last game he pitched, he blew this one, and his stuff is so bad that a high school JV player could hit against him. I mean good lord

The decisions of who to bring in, or take out, and when…are puzzling.

I don’t see how they are not in the lineup again tomorrow. If they struggle after the first couple of at bats - bring in a vet. Until they need a break I think these guys need to play. I am really wanting to see Forbes (pitch, field and hit). I also think they need to let more of the young pitchers cut their teeth.

Reactions: earsky
St Bonny may be one of the very worst Q4 teams in the country, and it took the second game in a doubleheader to expose them. The EK Jr performance as pitch runner may tell us a whole lot about the chemistry of this roster. Something very wrong here.

The EK Jr performance as pitch runner may tell us a whole lot about the chemistry of this roster. Something very wrong here.
King's body language said it all Wednesday when he half heartedly lobbed a ball in from the outfield. He's being pushed,and pushed hard.

Last edited:
Something very wrong here.
Yes,the guys at the top are under the gun. Mac can't afford to let the season go down the toilet waiting for guys to get going,not with talented and hungry players waiting for their shot. It is what it is..

Btw,McCoy moving down in the lineup is a signal to him. I really believe Mac wants and needs this guy to be who he can be for this offense to be what it can be. Next move for Ryan is over there watching in the dugout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT