ADVERTISEMENT

2 Q’s.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
How long has Vandy been known as VandyBoys? Does the SEC normally play weekend games Thurs, Fri, and Sat?

I kind of dig that.

Watching UGA/VU for reference. Good ball game. Vandy is down at the moment, but they are good. Eye test: Passed!

Last edited:
Vandy is excellent college baseball. We have a very good rivalary with them and will play again shortly.

GO CARDS!!!

The Thursday, Friday and Saturday set up was due to Easter Sunday. They normally play Fri, Sat and Sunday.

The Thursday, Friday and Saturday set up was due to Easter Sunday. They normally play Fri, Sat and Sunday.
They played last night. Easter was last Sunday. Vandy got their asses handed to them.

Vandy is excellent college baseball. We have a very good rivalary with them and will play again shortly.

GO CARDS!!!
We don't want any part of Vandy this year. They got thumped last night, but I've watched them a couple of times this season. They are on another level.

Reactions: gocds
Vandys Coach Corbin and CDM are good friends and that relationship has led to our series/rivalry with Vanderbilt. We play them each season.

GO CARDS!!!

They played last night. Easter was last Sunday. Vandy got their asses handed to them.
That series was scheduled for Fri , Sat and Sunday, so they must have change to Thurs due to weather or some other reason. The SEC usually plays Fri., Sat and Sunday series. (I checked UK and Vandy schedules for the year.)

That series was scheduled for Fri , Sat and Sunday, so they must have change to Thurs due to weather or some other reason. The SEC usually plays Fri., Sat and Sunday series. (I checked UK and Vandy schedules for the year.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT