ADVERTISEMENT

You ever fall asleep with a head cold, you know the kind....

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
where it's hard to breathe through your nose and hard to sleep but you finally crash out only to wake up not being able to breathe so while you are up you take a pee and you see the clock and it's 2 am and it's going to be a very long, rough night so what the heck, you might as well check the laptop real quick and make things worse, see who won that game with the team from down the road, and lo and behold, I CAN FFFING BREATHE!!!!!!!!!! not really, but i don't care, whew, nightmare averted!!!!!! giggling started. 61-58 is all i have to say on that matter. good night, sleep tight, thanks k-state for scaring the bed bugs tonight!

where it's hard to breathe through your nose and hard to sleep but you finally crash out only to wake up not being able to breathe so while you are up you take a pee and you see the clock and it's 2 am and it's going to be a very long, rough night so what the heck, you might as well check the laptop real quick and make things worse, see who won that game with the team from down the road, and lo and behold, I CAN FFFING BREATHE!!!!!!!!!! not really, but i don't care, whew, nightmare averted!!!!!! giggling started. 61-58 is all i have to say on that matter. good night, sleep tight, thanks k-state for scaring the bed bugs tonight!
I did the same but couldn’t get back to sleep.! Never thought 5 guards could beat UK.

Reactions: glassmanJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT