ADVERTISEMENT

WR Justin Marshall Enters Portal

We need to be prepared for this, but like I noted a few weeks back, this is just like free agents in pro sports. I do not like it, but it is the new reality. As long as we can identify swaps like Wiggins for Watkins as a plus and not a negative ............we could prove that "addition by subtraction" actually works.

We need to be prepared for this, but like I noted a few weeks back, this is just like free agents in pro sports. I do not like it, but it is the new reality. As long as we can identify swaps like Wiggins for Watkins as a plus and not a negative ............we could prove that "addition by subtraction" actually works.
Can coaches enter the portal?

• Haha
Reactions: BPGhost
He has a ton of 4 star receivers he’s getting ready to land the number 11 recruit in the nation a receiver de committed from Oklahoma and was here with Clarkson at the Duke game on a official visit.

Reactions: earsky
He has a ton of 4 star receivers he’s getting ready to land the number 11 recruit in the nation a receiver de committed from Oklahoma and was here with Clarkson at the Duke game on a official visit.
Didn't that receiver commit Monday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT