ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!!

I've liked the Bills since OJ and the Electric Company. Suffered through four Super Bowls losses.

That chicken shit Prevent defense in regulation cost the Bills.

They deserved to lose that game.

I've liked the Bills since OJ and the Electric Company. Suffered through four Super Bowls losses.

That chicken shit Prevent defense in regulation cost the Bills.

They deserved to lose that game.
Actually they should’ve only rushed two guys, not four. They allowed Kelce to get a clean release.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
If it wasn’t for Mahomes getting his team in FG range in 13 seconds, we would all be talking about the Bills this morning. Crazy, wild game!

They should have squib kicked it on the ground and forced KC to field it now they have 8 or 9 seconds or even less not 13. Then they compound the stupidity by guarding the sideline and playing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage. They should have rushed 2 guys and doubled Hill and Kelsi then you force Mahomes to run around trying to find someone open. It’s a damn shame Allen played his ass off only to be screwed by his idiot coaches.

They should have squib kicked it on the ground and forced KC to field it now they have 8 or 9 seconds or even less not 13. Then they compound the stupidity by guarding the sideline and playing 10 yards off the line of scrimmage. They should have rushed 2 guys and doubled Hill and Kelsi then you force Mahomes to run around trying to find someone open. It’s a damn shame Allen played his ass off only to be screwed by his idiot coaches.
I was actually pulling for the Chiefs but it’s a shame that Allen didn’t get a chance to do something. Could have had the makings of one of the greatest games ever.

In a high scoring game where the quarterbacks prevail the team that wins the coin toss most likely wins the game.
In a low scoring game where defenses prevail there will most likely be an exchange of punts before a team scores.
Both teams should be entitled to posess the ball at least once.
How could the NFL not see this?
Unfair as the rule is it does even out in the long run just like KC just did v Bills that evens out the loss to NE in OT the same way.

Reactions: gocds
Saw on ESPN last night that in NFL playoffs the team that wins the OT coin flip is 10-1.
Then the NFL needs to review this

But they won’t

The sheep will continue to watch as is. If this ends up a KC/California SB I have zero interest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT