ADVERTISEMENT

Wow ...some of you are dying a thousand deaths already..ooohh the horror

No.1Cardfan

2000+
Nov 20, 2001
the media is going to ruin us... waaahhh . Really, how? Any intelligent person reading the early reports are already conditioned to potentially false allegations. Reasonable people know that you can't hold hands with every 18-21 year old on campus and can't control what they watch, think, or how they act. Its too early to act like we need to self flagellate in penance for our vicarious or "guilt by association" discretions.
By the way...if you have lots of time to kill look up Lena Dunham of Girls and her false rape accusations against "Barry" which she has almost completely gotten away with. Duke LaCrosse team... Rolling Stone recant... Groupies gone wild stories gone wrong... Chris is gone... at the very least he broke the probationary terms and decided his team and college career were disposable by choosing to blow off the curfew...Whether he was drawn into sick sex acts by drunk horny women anxious to be with a star, that later regretted it or was forcible will come out in the investigation. He deserves to be completely strung if the latter...somehow I have my reasonable doubts about his forcefullness based on the home incarceration.
I am supporting our remaining commited team... without insults for play or lack of it throughout the rest of the season regardless of wins or losses and will support our recent National Championship and winningest coach the last 3 seasons at least through the end of the season. Then respectfully offer opinions as to hopes or critiques at a higher level of dissection. Some of you act like RP is in every training session and players bedroom every night inside the players secret thoughts! Give it a break already!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News