ADVERTISEMENT

Women's basketball tickets

Jun 4, 2001
I got my email to order them yesterday for the NCAA tournament 1st and 2nd rounds. Was curious to see if all Women's season tickets holders got their email yesterday. I have a couple of friends that didn't receive an email is why I asked.

I have football and men's season tickets for years and have accumulated mucho points, but I have received nothing. :(

Got ours Monday about 1PM. We have season football and women's tickets. MOST of the lower bowl is sold out. But we got eight tickets in 116 Row S.

We are women's season ticket holders (as well as men's but not in premium). We did get our email Monday. Club seats were mostly gone. I ordered my six an hour after they were available because we thought we might get suite tickets but the company says there is now a demand for women's tickets - we started the demand:) Anyway, ours are 3 rows up in the end zone, on the aisle. We like being close to the action and do not necessarily want to be way up, center court. Our 4 men's tickets are 10 rows up in 101 and boy are they great seats.
Also, CJ didn't list our women playing tomorrow in their next three up schedule....aarrgghh.
Ellen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT