ADVERTISEMENT

WKU game?

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
Does anybody know if I show up for the game, will I be allowed in? Don’t think they are selling tickets for this one but there is still the capacity issue. I’m about an hour away and don’t want to drive all that way and not get in. Appreciate any help!

The word (?) is VT is attempting to get attendance raised for outdoor baseball games. With virus well below 5% for a couple weeks now and now below 4% this last week, maybe this week some changes will happen.

Reactions: earsky
As far as midweek games, yes you can get in,but yes it's still 20 percent as far as I know. If it's a bigger game like Western for instance, just get there early and you should be okay.

Reactions: nccardfan
The word (?) is VT is attempting to get attendance raised for outdoor baseball games. With virus well below 5% for a couple weeks now and now below 4% this last week, maybe this week some changes will happen.
Allelujiah!!

6 o'clock tomorrow. Be there or be square.
Seriously though,if you are coming, don't get there too late.
I am half expecting to see Vince open it up some by next weekend against Wake Forest. Hopefully 60 percent,so some of us common folk can get inside. Lol

6 o'clock tomorrow. Be there or be square.
Seriously though,if you are coming, don't get there too late.
I am half expecting to see Vince open it up some by next weekend against Wake Forest. Hopefully 60 percent,so some of us common folk can get inside. Lol
If they do open it up, I wonder how they will handle ticketing. Maybe allow a day or 2 for Season Ticketholders that didn't get either "batch" or only got 1 of the 2 "batches" and then open to the general public? Could be interesting. I have 2 seats to the BC "batch" and Berm to the other "batch" but would definitely buy tix to the other "batch" if they were available.

If they do open it up, I wonder how they will handle ticketing. Maybe allow a day or 2 for Season Ticketholders that didn't get either "batch" or only got 1 of the 2 "batches" and then open to the general public? Could be interesting. I have 2 seats to the BC "batch" and Berm to the other "batch" but would definitely buy tix to the other "batch" if they were available.
Good question and I would say that season ticket holders will get that first choice

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT