ADVERTISEMENT

with all due respect.....

superdawg51

6000+
Jul 1, 2008
Good game Cardinals. You stuffed Chubb plenty.......the kid is beyond amazing and UGA is experiencing a unequaled level of talent at his position these last few years. Nine wins in your 1st season in the ACC isn't bad at all. Yes, you should have beaten Clemson and even Fsu but we let one or two slip away as well......we can identify with that. There's absolutely zero reasons the Cards shouldn't be competing for the ACC title on a yearly basis. Oh yeah, Parker is a beast and I thought your unis were pretty cool as well................good luck in 2015. Go Dawgs!

I thought we would win. I really did. That's what fans do.

Hopefully, it will be a "good" loss for us.

UGA showed where we are, and what we need to do to get to their level.

I hope we can do it again sometime.

Thanks Dawg. When I first saw the thread title, I was a little suspicious. The phrase "with all due respect" is rarely followed by actually respect.
laugh.r191677.gif
You surprised me. Yeah, I had nightmares of Nick Chubb running over me all last night. Good luck in the SEC moving forward.

Originally posted by Rollem Cards:
I thought we would win. I really did. That's what fans do.

Hopefully, it will be a "good" loss for us.

UGA showed where we are, and what we need to do to get to their level.

I hope we can do it again sometime.
agreed. i think UL has the talent to keep up but not enough right now.

honestly, i'm glad at least it wasn't some "disinterested" crap.

Originally posted by superdawg51:

Good game Cardinals. You stuffed Chubb plenty.......the kid is beyond amazing and UGA is experiencing a unequaled level of talent at his position these last few years. Nine wins in your 1st season in the ACC isn't bad at all. Yes, you should have beaten Clemson and even Fsu but we let one or two slip away as well......we can identify with that. There's absolutely zero reasons the Cards shouldn't be competing for the ACC title on a yearly basis. Oh yeah, Parker is a beast and I thought your unis were pretty cool as well................good luck in 2015. Go Dawgs!
What do you recommend for the treatment of Chubb Rubb? I got it bad and I'm sure other do as well. It is very painful when thinking about the bowl game.

Good luck next year. Chubb, wow! There was a sign briefly shown on tv last night. It said #27 gives me a Chubb. Made me laugh.

Thanks op for the kind words.Good winners are sometimes hard to come by(especially lately).

You guys have a great foundation down there and a very nice football team.That offensive line is special,and playing from behind is not the way to beat you guys.

Good luck in the future.

The Georgia offensive line was the difference. Chubb with that line is damn near unstoppable. Not sure how UGA lost 3 games, but they have got to be the best 3 loss team in country. Chubb should get some serious Heisman attention next year.

Spot on, JMAC. My thoughts exactly.

Don't forget Special teams, though. Georgia stuffed us on kick returns all night, while we barely got anywhere.

School was in session. We got Belked.

Still like to play a home and home with the Bulldogs.

Itd be a great game to play between the hedges. Cards
should/would be ranked, so it would help either team in
the race towards the playoff.

Again congrats on the victory. Glad your players were disinterested.

Nice to see the respect from a fan of a real SEC team...thanks. Just shows how little sUcKs fans really know about football.

Thanks Superdawg. Not sure if the final score was indicative of how tough and physical both teams played, but to the Victor goes the Spoils. Congrats on a solid win. Both teams came to play. The better team won.

Appreciate it superdawg. You guys are tough and appear to be good sportsmen. A welcome change from playing uk. I hope you guys win every game next year except when we beat you for the hardware!

My only reply to that s** whipping is, what happened to the #5 run defense in the country? Did they just not show up last night or were they over rated? Were they coached different from the Strong coaches? One thing for sure, they did not show up last night.

Ain't no sugar coating it. We got chubbed. Obviously Chub is a real back running behind a real line. Duke Johnson no t so much.

Originally posted by Hedgerunner:

My only reply to that s** whipping is, what happened to the #5 run defense in the country? Did they just not show up last night or were they over rated? Were they coached different from the Strong coaches? One thing for sure, they did not show up last night.
Sure they did. We had no offense going whatsoever and that's not going to work in any D's favor.

You really are as clueless and witless a Yewkay fan as you pretend not to be.

The real question is "How many different IDs has "Hedgerunner" been banned under?" Chump poster who is more an opportunistic infection than anything else. It must be a sucky life if you feel compelled to lurk around the internet under different cowardly IDs just to get in a jab.

Did you watch the game? If you did, you'd see that the Cardinal offense couldn't get anything going aganist their D (again credit to the UGA D) and the D was on the field way too long. Also, if you watched the game, you would have saw that the Cardinal D stuffed Chubb plenty. The D wore down in the second half and gave up a few big plays (one I think was 85 yards, which alone is about what the Card D was giving up the entire game on average). An offense like UGA's is going to make plays when given so many opportunities.

You guys deserved the victory and were the better team --Congratulations to your team and fans---plus you showed up in Charlotte.

Now I have a question for Ga fans---at the beginning of the game--when our team was in the tunnel to be announced and run on the field --what was your team doing massing near the tunnel entrance jumping up and down with their helmets over their head ?? He is that something they do to the visiting teams in Athens ??

no we do not........the clems fans were upset when we did the same as they ran down their hill last season. Just boys being boys i'd say.

You are correct, sir. It was NOT the same Grantham defense that crushed the Canes (uh-gain) and held Miami to 70
yards rushing and 244 total yards.

Thing you have to keep in mind is the #5 defense does not have to contain Chubb on a game to game basis throughout the season, not sure Louisville had faced a running back that talented to go along with the line he had in front of him. Don't know if it is Richt or his assistants but the ball seems to be getting dropped on a year to year basis in Athens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT