ADVERTISEMENT

Will UVA pull a UK move?

MCHS...SOS!

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 25, 2012
It seems like every time I saw anything about BYU under Bronco Mendenhall they were in a fight. They (UVA) just had a law suit brought on them last Wed for hazing, something about a fight in the locker room supposedly set up by asst coaches. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't try something to take the team out of their game. I sure hope not because what UK did at PJCS really left a bad taste in mouth.

Hopefully the game will not be impacted by pregame activities. Personally I had no opinion about Stoops before that low life, low class move he orchestrated 2 years ago. After that crap, I realized he is exactly where he belongs. Coaching the states largest junior college football program. He fits in there nicely.

Reactions: wilkie01
Hopefully the game will not be impacted by pregame activities. Personally I had no opinion about Stoops before that low life, low class move he orchestrated 2 years ago. After that crap, I realized he is exactly where he belongs. Coaching the states largest junior college football program. He fits in there nicely.
Couldn't agree more. It also showed what a POS local boy Barker is.

Virginia is 2-5 and 30 point home underdogs to us this weekend. I think it's safe to say that we should expect the unexpected. On-side kicks, trick plays, Duke "stall-ball", choking Lamar at the bottom of the pile, fake punts from their own end zone, you name it.

I'd like to think that picking a fight would not be a preferred tactic, but IIRC, there was some bad blood between the two teams near halftime two years ago.

Reactions: wilkie01
It seems like every time I saw anything about BYU under Bronco Mendenhall they were in a fight. They (UVA) just had a law suit brought on them last Wed for hazing, something about a fight in the locker room supposedly set up by asst coaches. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't try something to take the team out of their game. I sure hope not because what UK did at PJCS really left a bad taste in mouth.
It won't matter. The game is still UofL's to lose regardless what UVA tries to pull before the game. All the UofL kids need to do is stay focused on the task at hand and understand they have a lot left to play for while UVA doesn't. Stay disciplined. Stay focused. Kick some ass.

Go CARDS!!!!

Couldn't agree more. It also showed what a POS local boy Barker is.

This is Barker in about 25 years:

unclerico.JPG

Reactions: scrumm21 and atiba
I was there. Barker was leading the pregame prayer meeting when UofL players started picking on him.

Yeah that's right. But I think he was praying that he got off scot free from all of his transgressions, i.e., Richmond and on campus goofs. I'm surprised that our "once great newspaper" didn't do an investigation into that staged fiasco.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Sad he's hurt . Barker vs Jackson would have been a battle for the ages . You know Drew was rated 5.8624 out of High School.

Reactions: atiba
I look for them to copy UK most effective running play, have the back run straight ahead into the defense, then have two or three offensive lineman push the pile forward for a four yard gain. That new OC is a genius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT