ADVERTISEMENT

Wilkie01 Update Thread

LocoCard

No-Ranking Prospect
Jun 30, 2003
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wilkie suffered a stroke last evening, underwent surgery and is currently on a ventilator. Doesn't look good. Keep him and his family in your prayers.

Prayers and best wishes for Wilkie. Get well soon.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Sorry to hear. Don't know him personally but have enjoyed years of posts from him. Prayers going out.

Hang in there Wilkie.

May God's grace and love carry you through all this. Prayers and Blessings coming your way.

Fight through it and came back stronger to continue your love and support of the Cardinals. We need you here next season.

Sorry to hear this. Prayers and best wishes to you Wilkie as well as to your family!

Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook this afternoon:

Okay as many of you know the Wilkerson clan has had a stressful 2 weeks. Last week my Dad’s brother had a quadruple bypass and last night my Dad emergency brain surgery. Mom came home from work and thought Dad had a stroke. Come to find out that he had bleeding on both sides of the brain. The surgery was to release pressure and drain from the left side. Surgery went well. He is still sedated in ICU. This will be home for awhile. We do expect more surgeries. Just don’t know when. Waiting on pathology report. Stroke was ruled out. We have been told we will be on a roller coaster ride for awhile. Please keep my family and my uncle’s family in you prayers. I will keep everyone updated as we know things.

Please keep Wilkie and his family in your prayers.

Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook this afternoon:

Okay as many of you know the Wilkerson clan has had a stressful 2 weeks. Last week my Dad’s brother had a quadruple bypass and last night my Dad emergency brain surgery. Mom came home from work and thought Dad had a stroke. Come to find out that he had bleeding on both sides of the brain. The surgery was to release pressure and drain from the left side. Surgery went well. He is still sedated in ICU. This will be home for awhile. We do expect more surgeries. Just don’t know when. Waiting on pathology report. Stroke was ruled out. We have been told we will be on a roller coaster ride for awhile. Please keep my family and my uncle’s family in you prayers. I will keep everyone updated as we know things.

Please keep Wilkie and his family in your prayers.

Thanks for posting this Jim.

MODS PLEASE PIN THIS THREAD.

I wont rest until Wilke comes out of this.

Reactions: CardinalJim
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wilkie suffered a stroke last evening, underwent surgery and is currently on a ventilator. Doesn't look good. Keep him and his family in your prayers.
Prayers to Wilke and family for a complete recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT