ADVERTISEMENT

Why was the attendance number not announced?

GaelicKnight

2000+
Oct 21, 2001
Why was the attendance number not announced yesterday? Each ticket is electronically recorded yet no mention of what appeared to be close to a record crowd.

Given that fact why was there a lack of police to manage traffic ? This is a constant problem at women's games regardless of anticipated attendance. I have seen a rent-a-cop (security officer) a sleep in his car in the YUM parking area as people were attempting to leave. I have not seen Metro police on the streets following women's games all season. It is everyone for themselves. Fortunately, there is a quality of patience among drivers. Why are women's games treated differently than men's games? Numbers apparently....... or just poor planning.

Why was the attendance number not announced yesterday? Each ticket is electronically recorded yet no mention of what appeared to be close to a record crowd.

Given that fact why was there a lack of police to manage traffic ? This is a constant problem at women's games regardless of anticipated attendance. I have seen a rent-a-cop (security officer) a sleep in his car in the YUM parking area as people were attempting to leave. I have not seen Metro police on the streets following women's games all season. It is everyone for themselves. Fortunately, there is a quality of patience among drivers. Why are women's games treated differently than men's games? Numbers apparently....... or just poor planning.

They rarely announce attendance at regular games. Nice crowd but nothing to rave about on a Pack the House day.

Might not be announced but it's always in the cj next day. Plus all the away games' attendances....several under 1000.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT