ADVERTISEMENT

Why even committ

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Izaiah Reed really dude I hope the staff is not confident in this kid signing. " My recruitment is still open to all schools . With that being said. I have decided to commit to the University of Louisville" Go Cards .

These kids thees days have no sense of loyalty to anything.!

He has deleted the tweet and replaced it with the i'm thousand percent committed LOL! The damage is done young man.

Last edited:
Reactions: CardsFirst
I think most of us know the game … you act on a committable offer to show to every P5 coaching staff that you are a legitimate prospect.

Say for instance that you are a kid from Louisiana and your dream school is LSU. Except they haven’t shown any interest in you to this point. You get an offer from Louisville and you take it, hoping that the coaches at LSU take notice of the fact that another P5 school thought highly enough of you to give you a committable offer.

I think most of us know the game … you act on a committable offer to show to every P5 coaching staff that you are a legitimate prospect.

Say for instance that you are a kid from Louisiana and your dream school is LSU. Except they haven’t shown any interest in you to this point. You get an offer from Louisville and you take it, hoping that the coaches at LSU take notice of the fact that another P5 school thought highly enough of you to give you a committable offer.
Just like that OL kid did us from Floyd in Indiana Was waiting on Ohio St.

Reactions: PushupMan
I've lost count at UK of the players that were fully comitted... until.....
I think you nailed it though ..a kid will commit to make sure he has a landing.
Then the game begins. Even the phrase "I'm shutting it down" means little until a kid shows up in practice, and with the transfer portal even that doesnt carry as much weight.

Reactions: PushupMan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT