ADVERTISEMENT

Why do we never hear from BVG?

STLNBSE

700+
Feb 27, 2003
He’s got to be the biggest benefactor of a lukewarm media and a badly, beyond-belief sucking BP. I’ve never seen a DC be this bad and never have to answer a freaking question.

It’s unreal but when you have local media like we do (lazy, stupid and clueless), you give BVG the free pass of all free passes. He’s making close to a million a year.

The truth is BP could get away with subpar defense in the BP 1.0 or 41-9 era against that level of competition.

Not so much in the ACC especially with a sputtering offense that needs new spark plugs and wires.

After the opponent gashes the defense and the camera pans to BVG, he looks awestruck. Why that look...it’s your defense.

Reactions: BPGhost
He is our 3rd defensive coordinator in 3 years it takes longer than your first season to build a good defense. I feel sorry for the payers who had to adopt to 3 different systems in 3 years.

He is our 3rd defensive coordinator in 3 years it takes longer than your first season to build a good defense. I feel sorry for the payers who had to adopt to 3 different systems in 3 years.
Nope, not acceptable excuse. Have you seen any adjustments over the course of 11 games? Any defensive improvements. In game adjustments or just plain giving up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT