ADVERTISEMENT

Whos going to Orlando for the game.... Its going to be great! another opportunity

No.1Cardfan

2000+
Nov 20, 2001
to beat a team that matters. The viewership of the Heisman winner in his first game since winning the trophy should be Yuuuge. Recruits will pay attention.. show up and support your Cards. Its the first game of the 2017 season. Lets rock it!! Tailgate area? Hotel packages or? What is the teams hotel? Thanks,

Unfortunately I don't know one person going to the game and I know quite a few devout fans. Not expecting much of a turnout

I'll be there with my parents for the game. That doesn't say much though as I actually live in Orlando 20 minutes from Camping World Stadium. It would be pretty pathetic if I didn't make a UofL game right here in my back yard, lol.

I think attendance will be better than what a lot of people think, I'm guessing 10-15,000 UofL fans. With that said I think the thing saving UofL is that there are a lot of Card fans down here in Florida. My guess is at least half of the Rofl fans at the game will be ones who live in Florida. From everything I've heard not many UofL fans will be coming from Louisville, and with Orlando being so expensive this time of year I can't blame them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT