ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got?

Assuming Georgia doesn’t play arrogant football like Michigan did (passing up easy FG on first possession of the game and then forcing the ball into tight coverage on pass plays). I expect Georgia will win by double digits.

Espn Tcu GIF by College GameDay

I think UGA will get dejected if TCU can score 2 or 3 quick TDs on them. TCU is going to score, UGA is not used to that. Their defense isn't used to being on the field that long either.

I think it's a toss up.

The other poster that said Michigan played arrogant football.

They had to, they aren't built for a quick comebacks, TCU pushed Mich out of their comfort zone and forced them to get away from their bread and butter.

P.S.

I hate the ugly ass helmets that Mich wears.

TCU isn’t going to get 2 pick sixes 2 games in a row. UGA wins by 10 plus.

They will I think be physical on the defensive side of the ball enough to keep them in the game.
Question is,can they score 30?

Georgia 31
TCU 27

Reactions: Deeva
:pMy wife doesn’t let me bet sports and she’s the one who does the finance in our family 😂. She works as a financial advisor and I am an engineer so I stay out of her way lol
I know the feeling 👍

I used to go to Vegas at least twice a year from about ‘88 to ‘99. Went five times in ‘96 or ‘97. Craps shooter. (Roll ‘em ;) )

Then I got married. Again. Been twice since ‘99 :p

But the amount bet shows the level of conviction.

If I bet it I wouldn’t bet the house on TCU but i like them $50 heads up and maybe $200 +12

Wouldn’t surprise me that an injury or two changes the outcome.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
This game feels a lot like the Boise St. v Oklahoma game of years back. Gonna predict a TCU win.
Same year as our Orange Bowl vs Wake Forest.

Saw the end of it. A player (the MVP IIRC) proposed to his GF after the game on national TV

Wonder if they’re still married? 🤔

Great four days in south FLA.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Vegas was wrong but they apparently had some big bets taking the points,enticed by getting 13 points.

Ouch!

Well maybe now old Lee Corso will retire? He picked the Horned Frogs.

As for the game, that TCU defense had no chance. I can only imagine how much better Louisville would have pressured Bennett in that game. I don't think it's too ridiculous to say that Louisville would have fared better than TCU.

Ohio State was the only team I thought could beat Georgia this season and they almost did. That should have been the title game.

Well maybe now old Lee Corso will retire? He picked the Horned Frogs.

As for the game, that TCU defense had no chance. I can only imagine how much better Louisville would have pressured Bennett in that game. I don't think it's too ridiculous to say that Louisville would have fared better than TCU.

Ohio State was the only team I thought could beat Georgia this season and they almost did. That should have been the title game.
All jokes aside I haven’t watched College game day all year so last night was the first time I had seen him all year. Corso needs to retire. He is stuttering and slurring his words.We all have that Grandfather who is slowing down and starting to struggle but we don’t prop him up on national television and have him read lines.

All jokes aside I haven’t watched College game day all year so last night was the first time I had seen him all year. Corso needs to retire. He is stuttering and slurring his words.We all have that Grandfather who is slowing down and starting to struggle but we don’t prop him up on national television and have him read lines.
Sure we do, by making him President.

• Haha
Reactions: Rollem Cards
I would have lost money.

On a side note, it’s amazing how many of the “title” games are blow outs. Or at least a double digit difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT