ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you pulling for and why?

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Clemson or Alabama?

I'm rooting for Clemson. On the negative side Dabo annoys the heck out of me and Clemson anonymous internet fans are pretty sad and Boulware is an unhinged dirty player. All that being said, at the Clemson game this year their real fans couldn't have been any more respectful. I think Deshaun Watson is money and seems like a real leader. And I used to live in Alabama and my god they make U.K. basketball fans look entirely sane. Bama football fans are ridiculous. So go Clemson.

Clemson or Alabama?

I'm rooting for Clemson. On the negative side Dabo annoys the heck out of me and Clemson anonymous internet fans are pretty sad and Boulware is an unhinged dirty player. All that being said, at the Clemson game this year their real fans couldn't have been any more respectful. I think Deshaun Watson is money and seems like a real leader. And I used to live in Alabama and my god they make U.K. basketball fans look entirely sane. Bama football fans are ridiculous. So go Clemson.
Clemson

If for no other reason than the fact I said they had a shot versus the Tide only to be ridiculed by a bunch of UK BB fans masquerading as Tide FB fans. No disrespect to Alabama, but they have had numerous injuries in the defensive backfield. Watson to Williams could be their undoing.

Clemson or Alabama?

I'm not quite "ACC rah rah rah ACC" yet, but I'm pulling for Clemson I guess. I won't get upset either way. I think that will give the ACC a 9-4 post season record, which although that doesn't help the way Louisville shit the bed in its bowl game. I'd be more excited about this game had Louisville finished the way it should have, with its one regular season loss being away at the national champions Clemson.

I'm rarely negative towards the Cards but man it's just hard to get over the way this season ended. I'll feel better after the Spring Game and Lamar puts up crazy numbers in it and we (I hope) hear that the OL has improved.

Reactions: ImmaTiger
I hope Boulware gets knocked out early and Watson has a terrible game, but Clemson still finds a way to win.

That's not asking too much, is it?

Reactions: Deeva and zipp
Just can't stomach many of their internet fans, Dabo and Boulware...any other ACC Program no issue and that includes FSU....So RTR...

Other than the fact that I hate Alabama, I really don't like Alabama. A Clemson win would give the ACC some additional credibility which is good for us, too. Plus, I really hate Alabama, so I gotta go with Clemson.

Reactions: Rob_deVille
Clemson or Alabama?

Clemson. They are our conference mate and I'm kind of getting sick of Alabama. I'm ready for Saban to retire or for some back luck to fall on them, enough of them already.

"Clemson internet fans"? Oh my. I wouldn't know who has "good" internet fans and "bad" internet fans. I don't live in that "world" the majority of internet folks suck.

Clemson cause I actually like their team and coach....except for that DL on their team AKA, knuckles deep

Clemson, but more than anything else I want to watch a damn good game with both teams bringing their A games, not a snoozefest as many bowls have been this far, ours included.

A couple reasons from me for Clemson. First, ACC. Second, Alabama has become close to the UCONN womens bball team, of college football. Someone else win it all please.

Another thing, I live in Virginia and the Clemson fans that are around me are pretty decent folks, respectful etc. I think the ones we have come across that irritate us are part of the "asshat" portion of their fanbase. Alabama fans are similar to UK fans in basketball, at least nearly every single one of them I have ever spoken with.

Clemson, but more than anything else I want to watch a damn good game with both teams bringing their A games, not a snoozefest as many bowls have been this far, ours included.

A couple reasons from me for Clemson. First, ACC. Second, Alabama has become close to the UCONN womens bball team, of college football. Someone else win it all please.

Another thing, I live in Virginia and the Clemson fans that are around me are pretty decent folks, respectful etc. I think the ones we have come across that irritate us are part of the "asshat" portion of their fanbase. Alabama fans are similar to UK fans in basketball, at least nearly every single one of them I have ever spoken with.

Are you saying that you're not rooting against Clemson because someone claiming to be a CU fan was mean to you on the internet or thought that Watson should have been the Heisman?

Roll Tigers !

badass_facts_about_tiger_23.gif

Reactions: gocds and Deeva
Are you saying that you're not rooting against Clemson because someone claiming to be a CU fan was mean to you on the internet or thought that Watson should have been the Heisman?

I don't understand your statement. I am rooting for Clemson, not against. Either way though, I just want to see a good game.

If you asked me three weeks ago, Clemson, for many of the same reasons, i.e tired of Bama and Saban. However, this business of Watson being the best player in college football pisses me off and I don't like Dabo, who can be very childish. Coupled with this latest news of how their defense conducted themselves seems immature like frat boys. Clemson is the Ole Miss of the ACC.
I just want a good fair game but I shudder to see Dabo "dabbing and dancing" in the locker room.

Reactions: Deeva
And the love affair with Clemson continues on this board. I'm cheering for Bama because Clemson fans are annoying, their coach is annoying, and the go around grabbing other players balls. One can only imagine how much more intolerable they would be if they won it all. Not to mention most of you would love to get on here and talk about how it couldn't happen to a better group of fans.

Reactions: Deeva
And the love affair with Clemson continues on this board. I'm cheering for Bama because Clemson fans are annoying, their coach is annoying, and the go around grabbing other players balls. One can only imagine how much more intolerable they would be if they won it all. Not to mention most of you would love to get on here and talk about how it couldn't happen to a better group of fans.

Anyone who went to the game at Clemson found their fans to be very good fans

I changed my mind. I am rooting for Bama. I guess.

If Clemson wins, we'll just hear about how Watson should have won the Heisman, he beat the mighty Bama! So I hope he throws 4 INTs and fumbles 3x in a crushing defeat.

Either way, I don't care all that much.

Clemson or Alabama?

Don't forget #42 for Clemson and his love for testicles.

Anyone who went to the game at Clemson found their fans to be very good fans
Knuckle,

My wife and I went to the Clemson game and yes we found that several fans greeted us so much so that it was first eerie and then sickening as if they were mocking us... I'd say it became 50/50 as to whether we thought they were sincere or not. Honestly, some of them were inviting us over to dinner on Sunday??

Knuckle,

My wife and I went to the Clemson game and yes we found that several fans greeted us so much so that it was first eerie and then sickening as if they were mocking us... I'd say it became 50/50 as to whether we thought they were sincere or not. Honestly, some of them were inviting us over to dinner on Sunday??

It was eerie at times but when someone gives me good food and booze it is tough to complain. Also they were highly knowledgeable about college football....weren't just bandwagon fans.

I was pulling for Bama. I don't care for Watson. At least I don't have to see Swinney foam at the corners of his mouth in interviews until next season. Boulaware = dirtiest college player I've seen in a long time.

Reactions: BPGhost
Say what you want, Watson knows how to win...and won.

Along with some "pick" plays, great D, and some fantastic catches, he put his team on his back, didn't worry about his yards, and won the game.

As far as the pick plays, AFAIC it was payback for late hits and cheap shots. Same crap Florida tried with us in the Sugar.

Clemson. They are our conference mate and I'm kind of getting sick of Alabama. I'm ready for Saban to retire or for some back luck to fall on them, enough of them already.

"Clemson internet fans"? Oh my. I wouldn't know who has "good" internet fans and "bad" internet fans. I don't live in that "world" the majority of internet folks suck.
The way I judge fans is - On Site.
Been to CU twice, very nice.
Inet fans everywhere - you gotta be kidding:eek:

Reactions: ImmaTiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT