ADVERTISEMENT

Where do U of L fans gather at Clemson? Parking pass?

tkdcoach

Four-Star Poster
Sep 4, 2001
Got a buddy (not on this forum) who's taking his wife and another couple to the game.

He asked me where Cards fans gather, I told him he should call the Athletic Dept and they had nothing (surprising to me).

Presuming cash isn't an issue, is there any chance of buying a parking pass?

Any suggestions I can relay to him? Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Got a buddy (not on this forum) who's taking his wife and another couple to the game.

He asked me where Cards fans gather, I told him he should call the Athletic Dept and they had nothing (surprising to me).

You will always find visiting fans at the Esso Club in Clemson. It is a great place to gather and enjoy a few cold beers before the game. There is a house that parks cars in the back that is affectionately known as "Punks Yard". It is the second house past the Esso Club and someone will be at the street collecting money. You can tailgate here as well. Tell your friend to walk around the campus and tailgating areas, most Clemson fans will welcome them and offer food and drink. My tailgate is directly in front of the right wing of Sirrine Hall, easy to find. Tell him to come by...all are welcome.

You will always find visiting fans at the Esso Club in Clemson. It is a great place to gather and enjoy a few cold beers before the game. There is a house that parks cars in the back that is affectionately known as "Punks Yard". It is the second house past the Esso Club and someone will be at the street collecting money. You can tailgate here as well. Tell your friend to walk around the campus and tailgating areas, most Clemson fans will welcome them and offer food and drink.

Awesome, thanks!

Reactions: cutiger653
Away fans always seems to gather at Y beach (a YMCA right outside campus). I wouldn't suggest it. It's on the edge of the tailgating scene.

Reactions: tkdcoach

I have a motor home pass which allows him a lot of space. Have him text or call me at 864-423-8111. Brings me bourbon, I will feed them Carolina BBQBBQ

Reactions: tkdcoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT