ADVERTISEMENT

Where did Postel come from

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I was wondering how Postel ended up in the position as interim President. Was he appointed by the board or was he appointed by Matt Bevin. I was wondering because he sure has made things worse. We are the only program I am hearing about, nobody is talking about the other schools mentioned.

God help us if Postel get the job full time. No more money from me.
I've been responding for the last couple of weeks to the many U of L correspondences I get: "As long as Postel is the Prez and Jurich is on leave, please remove me from your contacts list."

Suggest that everyone send that message. Trust me, they won't lose track of you if they get their act together...

Cleaning up the messes involved with James Ramsey, Jurich, Pitino, McGee, Katina Powell, Jordan Fair, the NCAA, and the FBI won't be fun. It takes a pretty big man to take that on.

Cleaning up the messes involved with James Ramsey, Jurich, Pitino, McGee, Katina Powell, Jordan Fair, the NCAA, and the FBI won't be fun. It takes a pretty big man to take that on.

He’d make a fine President at the University of Kentucky. Just not here. That would make his wife very happy.

His wife isn't a candidate. According to the University profile, he has served at UL for twenty three years.
Longer than Pitino, Jurich, Petrino, and several of the board.
Whatever Kentucky does or does not do is irrelevant to Louisville...they participate in different conferences, only meet due to state rule, and the different fan bases actually could care less about each other other than cheering for whoever is playing against them that game.

His wife isn't a candidate. According to the University profile, he has served at UL for twenty three years.
Longer than Pitino, Jurich, Petrino, and several of the board.
Whatever Kentucky does or does not do is irrelevant to Louisville...they participate in different conferences, only meet due to state rule, and the different fan bases actually could care less about each other other than cheering for whoever is playing against them that game.[/]

Although that’s true that’s not how many politicians see it. Nor is it how many out in the state view it. We in their eyes are in direct competition with UK and many do not like the growth UL has experienced. That is a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT