ADVERTISEMENT

What position for Reggie Bonnafon in 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously anyone else know this cardclassic clown?
7,000 plus posts are they all this feeble-minded?
Anyone heard of me here before? Anyone think I've brought behind the scenes info?
Good grief I've never seen such ignorance over here from someone who I wasn't certain is a UK fan
I'd ask if he's new but he has over 7000 posts. This is the first time I've ever remembered anything he said.

This post was edited on 2/7 9:03 AM by birdteeth

Well....you can be more clear about you are talking about because your post is terrible to read and is pretty embarrassing.

But the coming from his mouth line is hilarious....what did you think he was going to say?

No, we are not on the same page because Bonnafon is not going to be a star QB and Petrino does not think he is either. The transfers and recruiting are pretty indicative of that. Admire your support but not your ability to know what the hell you are talking about.

If you do respond, please try and step it up a bit and do it in a way that a sixth grade student would not shake his head at.

Thanks in advance.

also professor anytime you want to compare levels of education I promise you I'll bury you with my 3 post grad degrees
-----------------
We know your great and have the inside scoop. But spare us the bragging. Anybody can be anything on a message board.

Hell, you could be the janitor at the FB complex and I don't care. Your info is usually good.

But... RB wasn't as good this year as you and some others predicted. He may get better, and I hope he does.

But he may not. That's true of every player, and why we keep recruiting.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Rollem the people who run message boards all know me personally and some are patients of mine so it would be tough for me to fabricate who I am.
Take it as bragging all you want you've always had an ax to grind with me on these boards and made no secret about it so it's nothing new just ignore my info please.
I worked hard to get where I am and just pointing out facts to some dude trying to talk down to me intellectually when he has no idea what he's talking about here and it is a joke.
Reggie won games on the road in the acc as a true frosh.
I think Tyler starts but the staff thinks Reggie is a future star qb.
I understand some people believe they know more than the coaches about the qb situation.
But the coaches are pros.
They see the practices every day.
They get paid to win and they're going to play the guys who they think give us the best shot.
Everyone can cry and whine all they want and tell us they know he's no good. But the people who make their living off of this, millions of dollars , and see him practice believe he is a future star qb
Get mad at me
Insult me
Try and be a keyboard bully lol
It's awesome
Kick your dog
But it won't change the reality of this situation
As always just passing along what is actually going on behind the scenes
If it doesn't fit your agenda sorry

This post was edited on 2/7 12:30 PM by birdteeth

Originally posted by CardsClassic:
Birdteeth. ..

Calm yourself.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Lol.
Get some credible info, stop trying to make keyboard insults about people's intellect who are far more educated than you are and calm down a little yourself skipper.

So what?

You don't know anybody else on here. I could be going to dinner with CBP tonight. I could be in Charlottesville, having just had lunch with TJ.

I too worked hard to get where I am. I'm comfortable. I'm happy. I'm not going to bother TRYING to impress anyone. The harder one tries, the smaller they look.

Expectations fall short all the time. It's nobody's fault.

In three years RB may be a #1 draft pick. But today...he isn't. And we have a lot to prove in the next two years. We can't afford to have a big winning QB every 4-5 years.

I simply contend that there is a REASON that RB couldn't start at THS until his Sr. year. And then, they had the worst team in years.

CBP has been wrong before. He refused to change his game plan the second half at Rutgers. He thought Atlanta was his Mecca. He thought RB could win at UVA. He's been wrong before, and he will be wrong again. If he's wrong about RB it's no big deal. He will go to the next guy.

And FWIW, I was there last spring, and heard CBP say about Gardner "I can get this kid to New York for the Heisman". Like I said, he's been wrong in the past.

You've heard him say RB is great. I've heard him say WG is great. I'm sure others have heard him say LT is great. So what? In the end, I don't give a rat who the QB is as long as they can move the friggin FB. And I know for a FACT that CBP feels the same way. RB will get better, or he will be on the bench.

It's not brain surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT