ADVERTISEMENT

what is status of fb players transferring ?

Law007

5000+
May 29, 2001
The statements that at least 12 players have submitted papers

Why??

Did not want to play for the HC anymore?

Coaches/coach relationships, not playing, poor planning,
Afraid the HC would be fired and they wanted to play for him?

Finally how can AD convince them to stay if the did not like the fact their coach was treated
New coach be sufficient ?

The new beginning did not last long less than one half of the NC state game

See what kind of salesmen is the AD

I think all of the players will hold off until a new coach is named. Jordan Travis is still on campus as well and could return depending on the hire.

Travis just finishing up school. Not sure if he is going to wait and see who new coach is. Even so, we dont even know if the new coach would want Travis back.

When there was discussion about Russ Yeast reconsidering, the question was also poised to Travis and his answer was basically, I need to move on.
I had a cheerleader who knows him well tell me he’s homesick and has a girlfriend back in Florida.

I had a cheerleader who knows him well tell me he’s homesick and has a girlfriend back in Florida.
If that’s all it is - that’s so soft. Tells me he didn’t do very much critical thinking prior to accepting the offer and, that he’s not the guy you want in charge of your team on the field.

If that’s all it is - that’s so soft. Tells me he didn’t do very much critical thinking prior to accepting the offer and, that he’s not the guy you want in charge of your team on the field.
That’s just hearsay. The interview I heard was that based on his recruitment, the way things played out was not discussed. Also he mentioned that the relationship between him and the QB coach (he didn’t say HC) was not what he expected. How do you think it went if Travis had any thing negative to say to Bobby? Or if he wanted to questioned what he was being told by the QB coach. Who could he turn to?

But I’m not just siding with the kid because there have been a lot players transfer because of being homesick or for their girlfriends... we don’t know their lives. They have to make choices for themselves.

There will be player turnover. That is probably a good thing. The incoming staff would be wise to take a full 25, plus I think we might have a couple carry-over schollies from last year IIRC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT