ADVERTISEMENT

What is going on??????

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
People laugh at talk of jinx or curse but something weird is going on with the hoops program. If Jordan hadn't blocked that shot and we lost this game today, the season might have been over. Half of the fan base would be ready to jump off the Lincoln bridge.

I have never been a coach but can someone explain to me why don't coaches throw the pass long down the court when trying to get the ball in under the opponents goal with 3 seconds in the game? Why give the opponent a shorter shot if they get the ball?

Despite the win, the players weren't happy as they shook hands and left the court. Like the fans, they don't know why this shit is happening. All of a sudden these teams are expert full court press teams that don't foul and on offense make multiple 30 footers. Sutton was pushed down and no whistle. Cunningham at the end was pushed down and no whistle. Ted Valentine and his typical BS call with a jump ball when the Clemson players hands were all over the Cards players arm.

It's like the Cards unexpected success this season has woken the evil spirits and they are doing all they can to stop that success. I can only be thankful we actually won the game today. I don't think much of the fan base would be able to get over another blown loss at the end. Heck, it's hard to get over with the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News