ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Ville.........Dayna Overton from Jeffersonville.

From the article............

“I was just standing there, and I look over to see coach Petrino talking to my mom,” Overton said. “I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, that has to be a big deal.’ They were constantly talking to me that first day of camp. … coach (Chris) Klenakis, the offensive line coach, he told me I was giving his guys hell.”

Yeah, you and every other defensive lineman with a pulse. Pretty pathetic when a walk on high schooler is giving your starting OL hell.

Disclaimer: Absolutely no offense meant towards Dayna Overton with this post. It was purely about UofL's offensive line.

Reactions: beasleythecard

“I was just standing there, and I look over to see coach Petrino talking to my mom,” Overton said. “I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, that has to be a big deal.’ They were constantly talking to me that first day of camp. … coach (Chris) Klenakis, the offensive line coach, he told me I was giving his guys hell.”

Yeah, you and every other defensive lineman with a pulse. Pretty pathetic when a walk on high schooler is giving your starting OL hell.

Disclaimer: Absolutely no offense meant towards Dayna Overton with this post. It was purely about UofL's offensive line.

Cards need 6 new offensive lineman-PRONTO !

Last edited:

maybe we should put our heads in the sand like the others. or sunshine pump like bpghost or zipp

Reactions: ciswilldean3215
Can't describe how much I enjoy getting local guys that have the love for the school that we share as fans of the program. Welcome to the family!
Great attitude and comments reflecting that. And great job by the staff getting that kinda prospect to walk on...

Went to school with a Dana Overton.

Maybe this is his son or nephew.

This is the son of Dana Overton who played football at Jeffersonville and graduated in 1993. He "the father" was runner up for Mr. Football in the state of IN in 93' and was also a member of the 1993 State Champion Boys basketball team.

This is the son of Dana Overton who played football at Jeffersonville and graduated in 1993. He "the father" was runner up for Mr. Football in the state of IN in 93' and was also a member of the 1993 State Champion Boys basketball team.

Thanks Real2.
I graduated in 90. Dana was good friends with my youngest brother.
I also remember one nite my brother brought home this scrawny dude-
BJ Flynn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT