ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 PIC UM challenge Bragging rights go to....

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
ADDED NOTE.
Bragging rights go to cocoa with him getting ND's points total of 31 right on the button....and he was the only one of the six below picr's that did so.

Multiple picr's with 7 of 9. Final score was 31-13 (= 44 total points) How to decide this one? Total pioints or what?
On the premium board Pushup suggested going with total points scored to break the tie. That would be 44 and K12 would be closest, however cocoa picked ND's score right, so cocoa is this weeks winner of bragging rights. Brag on cocoa.

RB:------38-24 = 62
K12:-----24-20 = 44
Push: ----24-17 = 41
cocoa:---31-24 = 55
CRTW:- 30-24 = 54
mayo:--- 27-23 = 50

Also, I think Bragging rights should go to all of them. You all deserve the bragging rights this week. That tiebreaker score is a bitch sometimes.

A sincere TY to all of the participants and better fortune in week 9.

My choker award goes to Cal at home again this week....with WF beat down of UConn a close second (for the Huskies choking too)

Biggest surprise score to me was UNC beating bye..:D Heels are really bad and reeling. Mack Brown safe for another week.

Breakdown:

7 pf 9 - Rhino Byar, Koeterback12, Pushup, CRTW, cocoa, and mayo

6 of 9 - BooneCoCd, knucklehank, bdnewton, haydenharris

5 pf 9 - anotherCFD, TRV, TPAcdfan, CardFirst, CardFan25, cardrock

4 of 9 - sccard, WaHoo

3 of 9 - Gman

TY UF for that glorious beatdown of UK

Mild upsets...NC St over Cal and WF over UConn, both went on the road for their victories. Kudos to them.

*Best and most entertaining game was the Canes Cards in a shootout. Not sure the better team won that game but the Canes scored the most points by hook or crook.

This was a good week for almost everyone. ;)

Good fortune with this weeks games fellows. Just keep grinnin and pic'n and and pic'n and grinnin!: :oops::cool:;)

All Hail U of L! Go Cards!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT