ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 ACC PIC UM challenge....let the fun began...

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Week 4 starts the in conference games in earnest as the teams have mostly finished their OOC games. I am starting late this season to run this pic um challenge for bragging rights due to some time and health issues mostly...but I hope to find the time and energy each week for the rest of the year to do this.

Please understand if I miss a week but my plan right now is to do this for the rest of the cfb season. So lets get started. Here are my best guess, chime in and I will tabulate and post the winner so he/she can brag for a week or so:

21 Sep Week 4 Games:

BC
vs Michigan St - Eagles return to win column and fly over the Spartans in a hard fought close one

Cal @ FSU - Noles take down Cardinal hard...stop their losing streak....welcome to the ACC...this ain't the PAC12/6 dudes

Clemson vs NC St - Closer than expected but Tigers use that Death Valley advantage for the W

Duke @ Middle Tenn - Puke in a throwup easy victory

**GTech @ Cards - Cards in a close one all the way from start to finish just like last time-Tiebreaker game score
Cards 31 Tech 17 --
as Cards score last TD with 2 minutes to spare in 4th Q

Miami vs USF - could be an upset but Canes have home field advantage over the Bulls

UNC vs James Madison - UNC should prevaii in a not so close one but JMU has a new coach so who knows?

Pitt vs Youngstown St - Should be a cake walk for the Panthers

SMU @ TCU - the Dallas/Ft Worth rivalry game goes to the Horn Frogs in an entertaining shoot out

Stanford @ Cuse -- (20 Sep) - A very unfriendly welcome to the ACC as the Orange Crush the Cardinal,,,gets ugly

UVA @ Coastal Carolina - Cavaliers escape the upset barely; how did CC get this as a home game?

VT vs Rutgers - In this toss up game to me...this Tech upsets the Rutgirls in a close one

Wake Forrest - bye - Well Fake Worrest needs to recover from that Ole Miss whooping last week, don't sleep on the bye:oops:

Thats my pics in bold print. Now do yours and we will see who gets the bragging rights for Week 4. As always....good fortune to ya!!!
Game comments with your pics are welcome and highly encouraged. Right Wahoo? And lets have some fun with this, this year. :oops: :D:cool:;) Now go for it.

** Please remember to pic and post the score in the Tiebreaker game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.