ADVERTISEMENT

We Have Our Work Cut Out For Us.

We will have to play a whole lot cleaner with zero mistakes to play on FSU's level. We got potential, but making stupid mistakes and penalties will kill any chance of beating the Noles.

One question what happened to the running game

519 yards of offense in the first half, 175 on the ground. The extra passing in the second quarter was caused by the chop block penalty and sack putting us in long down and distances.

Your team is looking really good Cards fans. We are going to be in a real dog fight next week.

Thanks Schmidty - you are ever the gentleman!. If we keep our focus for 60 minutes, we should be competitive with a chance to pull off the upset next week. Jimbo is so good at halftime adjustments and FSU is so deep with elite players that no lead is safe against the Noles.

Last edited:
Got to play a WHOLE LOT better to have a chance of beating FSU, and this game right here tonight is not over in spite of over 700 yards of total offense because of stupid penalties and turnovers. Almost had another one before the FG. Good grief.

Hopefully, a little of the disrespect in this thread leaks into the locker rooms...

LINK

Reactions: gocds
Hopefully, a little of the disrespect in this thread leaks into the locker rooms...

LINK
It would be different if it were the FSU players saying some of that stuff. I didn't go all the way thru the thread (it's 4 pages+) but most of the comments were gushing over Jackson. The few negative comments are just from fans unless they're FSU players in disguise.

Your team is looking really good Cards fans. We are going to be in a real dog fight next week.

Thanks, it'll be a barn burner game I'm sure hope for an injury free game for both teams, I'm glad that I've already got tickets cause I'm sure it's a HOT ticket to get.

FSU football is "right there" with Alabama & Ohio State in terms of tradition and competitiveness. LJ is truly a freak athlete, and he is surrounded by some very talented skill position players this year. Despite at least 6 dropped passes, 3 turnovers and way too many untimely penalties ...........we score 65 points and beat a veteran Cuse team (18 returning starters) in their Dome by 37 points ...........say what you will; this football team can compete with anyone. CBP was as angry as I have ever seen him at times last night, as he knows how special this team is. Bobby will spend this week of practice getting Reggie, Hikutini, Smith and Radcliffe to correct some of their receiving flaws ..............we left another 14-21 points on the ground last night.

One more time .........Charlotte was ............well they are Charlotte; but go back and look at their roster and depth chart ...........lots lot of 5th year Seniors who knew their system and were well prepared. They were talent challenged for sure, but they were not as bad as a lot of folks around the country were suggesting. The Orange was just 4-8 last year and clearly not an upper-level ACC team, but 18 returning starters with an experienced and talented QB looks to be a team that might surprise several conference opponents this year.

In some respects

Reactions: gocds
The way it should be. FSU, Clemson and Louisville may be the toughest Division in all of College Football in 2016.
I certainly will say the qbs for each are the three best of any division in college fb. Attended the game two years ago and the Louisville fans were terrific ... Louisville is an excellent fb addition to the ACC. FSU will have to figure out some way to contain Jackson or it will be a very long day.

Reactions: JohnCard28
I honestly believe that if our defense had not been sloppy at times tackling last night that Louisville would have opened as a slight favorite next week vs FSU, possibly 1 or 2 point favorites.

As it is with FSU playing a cupcake today I think the line will be anywhere from A pick-em to FSU -2.

We'll see tomorrow night. Can't wait for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT