ADVERTISEMENT

We cannot...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
lose this game!!! Lose to Lipscomb at home and the selection committee will punish us!!!

UGLY, but a win is a win is a win. And the committee doesn’t give a rat’s butt about the final score. Lipscomb was a very well prepared and coached team. They went down to the wire with UNC in last year’s NCAA tourney.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

UGLY, but a win is a win is a win. And the committee doesn’t give a rat’s butt about the final score. Lipscomb was a very well prepared and coached team. They went down to the wire with UNC in last year’s NCAA tourney.

3/16/18. They were down 43-34 at the half and lost 84-66. Not exactly a nail biter.

3/16/18. They were down 43-34 at the half and lost 84-66. Not exactly a nail biter.

As you “should” know the final score was affected by all of the free throws UNC hit in the last couple of minutes. That was a welll prepared and coached team last night. We have work to do but a win is a win is a win regardless of how ugly.

Ugly win is an acute phrase. A win is forever. GO CARDS!

I think this win was more impressive than people realize. We will find out at the end of the season how impressive it was I just hope we don't meet them again in the tournament.

Reactions: gocds
Cards are still the scapegoat for everything wrong with the sport - last year they had a bubble resume and weren't close to being chosen.

It's going to take years to get a fair shake - they are going to have to leave no doubts and even then who knows.....

But you are right OP a loss last night would have made it easier for the jerks to leave them out!

I'm still trying to grasp this new NET ranking system. It has essentially replaced the RPI. That being said, Lipscomb is 49th in the NET rankings. That's a top 50 win.

Reactions: earsky
Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT