ADVERTISEMENT

We are far too nice and welcoming to rival fans on our board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind an occasional ACC fan getting on here, but I don't need any SuCk fans getting on here for any reason. Especially to discuss internal UL matters. Why do they think we care what they think. Very strange.

I don't mind an occasional ACC fan getting on here, but I don't need any SuCk fans getting on here for any reason. Especially to discuss internal UL matters. Why do they think we care what they think. Very strange.
It's the same ones that bash our program on Rafters that have constantly been posting here. Hell ,they openly bash our mods on their board.

Part of the problem is we have too many threads about UK. I know it is a rivalry and all, and we all know that UK fans can't stop mouthing off of about the Kayuts. If we post something about them, their gonna show up, like cats hearing a can opener.
You're 100% correct. If you leave trash laying around sooner or later you'll get vermin. I personally don't care what's going on with them except when we play. I'm more concerned about the other teams on the ACC

I have a zero tolerance policy for sUcKs fans. Same as I do in real life. A truly slim ridden bunch. Can't wait till their probation comes #deathpenalty.

I don't know where you guys find this slimy ridden subset of fans. I work in an office building, there are UK and U of L fans in various management/finance/sales positions, and you know what we do? We talk about our teams. Like adults. I'm thankful I have dozens of things in my life that matter more to me than basketball. Living with the above attitude would be a sad existence indeed.

Dont blame me for the psychological stuff going on ... You are hating us UK fans extra hard lately because its a reminder of things and you just want to forget .... But I read this board hoping for some actually good basketball discussions. Unfortunately most turn into p*ssing contests between rivals who would rather bash each others school than talk about the game.
No, it turns into UK fans coming over here to troll. UofL fans have a right to bash UK on our boards just as do to UofL on yours. Why don't go tell your fellow uk fans the same thing you posted here?

Reactions: CatPhight
Dont blame me for the psychological stuff going on ... You are hating us UK fans extra hard lately because its a reminder of things and you just want to forget .... But I read this board hoping for some actually good basketball discussions. Unfortunately most turn into p*ssing contests between rivals who would rather bash each others school than talk about the game.

Wildcat-in-STLSenior
NewYou can lead a Cardinal to the whore but you can't make it squirt for him.... .. or something like that

99 Friday at 5:27 PM

Good "game talk" you got going over there on your site. No wonder you need to go somewhere else - lol. Buddy you are a troll and a hypocrite and a liar. Like most of the hillbilly rafters crowd, you have an unhealthy obsession with wanting bad things to happen to UofL.

Anyone with "dozens of things more important" doesn't post something like that above.

This board is a ghost town anymore, it was pretty cool several years ago. I only come here on occasion now, with the hope that the board I used to really like would get better. They banned so many of our own fans that criticized Kragthorpe, now it's rolling tumbleweed here.

Reactions: awf

Bullsh!t on the "I'm just here for 'good basketball discussion'." Do you even read that cesspool of your own board? And you have the nerve to whine about this one? Now go away.

Wildcat-in-STLSenior
NewYou can lead a Cardinal to the whore but you can't make it squirt for him.... .. or something like that

99 Friday at 5:27 PM

Good "game talk" you got going over there on your site. No wonder you need to go somewhere else - lol. Buddy you are a troll and a hypocrite and a liar. Like most of the hillbilly rafters crowd, you have an unhealthy obsession with wanting bad things to happen to UofL.

Anyone with "dozens of things more important" doesn't post something like that above.

Ouch! Busted there Mr. Good Basketball Discussion

Reactions: LockdownCard
I don't care if the Cayut fans want to argue. I'll debate anyone that follows Matt Jones and his ilk any time, anywhere, sports or his crude politics. We don't need the pussification of this board.

Reactions: CatPhight
Why don't we treat them the way they treat our fans who post there.

Every UK fan that comes here to post has been a reflection of Matt Jones lately. I never really felt any hate towards UK the way their fans feel about our program but man that sure is changing these days.

Bingo!

Reactions: LockdownCard

Don't blame you? The reason the P*ssing contests start is because you guys show up. And these contests you mention take place on the non UK related threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT