ADVERTISEMENT

WBB ranked #7

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
The 2022-23 women's basketball season is right around the corner and the Louisville women's basketball team will be ranked No. 7 heading into the campaign as the Associated Press announced its preseason poll Tuesday afternoon. It is the eighth-straight season Louisville will be ranked in the Top-10 in the inaugural preseason poll.

They'll be the third women's team on campus with a top #10 ranking, joining VB at #2 and FH, who got bumped up to #4 this afternoon.

--sonja--

@Sonja, what are the VB Cards chances of getting to the National Championship Game? Strengths. Weaknesses.
You'd have to think they're changes are pretty good in making it to Omaha (site of the tournament), especially if DeBeer comes back soon and is ready to go and fully healed. Having this in Omaha gives a huge advantage to Nebraska, though,

You'd have to think they're changes are pretty good in making it to Omaha (site of the tournament), especially if DeBeer comes back soon and is ready to go and fully healed. Having this in Omaha gives a huge advantage to Nebraska, though,
I didn't think about the site. Thanks.

We beat Nebraska in their home gym last year.

From what I saw of Nebraska, they are improved from last season. I think we are good, but really miss Tori’s leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT