ADVERTISEMENT

Watson got the 'Ville on his mind

That's respect. It's early in the year, but everyone knows it's all on the line for Clemson. If they lose, we are in the driver's seat with wins over the top two in our division and they still have to play at FSU. Game Day is coming, and our rise has made it all possible for the ACC to get this exposure. The hype will be off the charts for two of the favorites for the Heisman to face off with so much on the line. Going to be a great week.

That's respect. It's early in the year, but everyone knows it's all on the line for Clemson. If they lose, we are in the driver's seat with wins over the top two in our division and they still have to play at FSU. Game Day is coming, and our rise has made it all possible for the ACC to get this exposure. The hype will be off the charts for two of the favorites for the Heisman to face off with so much on the line. Going to be a great week.
Yep, isn't it awesome!!!???!!!

Got to take care of Marshall tomorrow evening then the entire week will be about the game of the season to date. UofL @ Clemsom, a game against two top 5 teams with the winner staying in the playoff hunt while the loser will need help to get back there. The whole week will be off the charts hyped!!!

Go CARDS!!!!

If he had a habit of this sort of thing, I'd agree King.

He's not sending this message to WF or UVA.

He's sending the message to the perceived threat.

We get their best shot. Now we got to take care of our business tomorrow and then it's prime time showdown time.

Hm, I don't like it. I don't like him trying to get in the heads of our guys before they play this trap game tomorrow. Don't like it at all.

Ok, it's becoming more clear Watson was not calling out UofL. He was paying homage to Shanty Lo, some rapper who just passed. Apparently, he used a similar hand sign.

CtDKU54WgAES2uM.jpg

Reactions: American Male
If this crap gets in our guys heads then we have problems.

And if it is a tribute to some rapper, I'm confident our kids get it way more than we do.

Reactions: American Male
Stick around. It only gets better. If we struggle with Marshall, or even lose, bring your bullet proof vest.

You're not losing to Marshall. I am one Tiger fan who applauds Louisville for doing what VT, Miami and the rest of the league has not done and that is bring some depth to the league enhancing the ACC image nationally.

You're not losing to Marshall. I am one Tiger fan who applauds Louisville for doing what VT, Miami and the rest of the league has not done and that is bring some depth to the league enhancing the ACC image nationally.

Thanks NCTiger. Ever since 1985 when we hired Howard Schnellenberger, it has been Louisville football's goal to compete for and win national championships. "We are on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time." That was his statement at his first press interview as Louisville's coach.

I have an older brother who lived in Miami in 1983, and I was visiting him when Coach Schnellenberger's Hurricanes beat Nebraska in the Orange Bowl to win their first national championship. Since I had witnessed the thrill of winning a national championship first-hand, once Coach Schnellenberger made his statement, my fate was sealed - I became a diehard UofL football fan for life.

That dream lives on still today, and thanks to advocates at Notre Dame, Florida State and Clemson, we have been given the opportunity to compete in the ACC against the Tigers in Death Valley in 8 days. So once again, Thanks! We are pleased to be able to do our part to make a great conference even better.

Gives an "L" with his hand at a camera above a Dabo timeout huddle. Interesting...

Until now, I was unaware that "Louisville" was the only word that began with an "L". Of course, I am just assuming it is about a word. Maybe he is well versed in Latin and, thereby, Roman numerals. Is Super Bowl LI now officially called "Louisville 1"?

Until now, I was unaware that "Louisville" was the only word that began with an "L". Of course, I am just assuming it is about a word. Maybe he is well versed in Latin and, thereby, Roman numerals. Is Super Bowl LI now officially called "Louisville 1"?
Like the commercial playing on the radio says....

Now you're just being stupid.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
He is not even a poor man's Jackson. Did anybody see that hideous interception? Taters are blaming it on the WR running the wrong route....Good God.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT