ADVERTISEMENT

Warriors

CashCard

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2014
Is it just me or is draymond green the most disrespectful ass in the NBA. Can't stand the show boating and constant mouthing after he makes a shot. I hate the warriors just because of him.....and curry but other than that.......

Reactions: Deeva
That seems to be how the game is played today. Like it or not, players do what he does because the league, refs, and most importantly, the other players let it happen. The game itself has changed drastically. Once upon a time, a point guard would fear for his life if he ventured inside the paint on the dribble. Not today. If you intentionally showed up another player then boasted loudly after the fact, the next time down the court, you caught a blindsided elbow up side the head. Those days are gone forever because the game itself doesn't call for respect. Now the better players are expected to act like ass hats. They call it entertainment.

Reactions: SoulSr
Cue I think you have nailed it.

There's no denying the talent of today's players, but too many of the top players are a little too friendly. There's time for all that during retirement!

The game is just not as physical any more with the elimination of the big man. Teams either don't play a C, or they play a stretch C in most instances.

I remember Green got mad in the NCAAT game UofL played against them and ended up bowling over/shoving Russ Smith out of frustration late in the game when they were about to lose. He does need to learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes though as evidence of all the technicals he gets. Other than that he is a pretty good player and a key one for the Warriors.

And "who cares". For cryin' out loud it's the No Basketball Association. Not quite, but almost as bad as the NHL and whatever the soccer league is.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

He showed his ass again last night by kicking Adams in the nads then making the claim it was an accident. I didn't watch it live because it just doesn't interest me much but the replay sure looked liked he meant to do it.

Reactions: JohnKBA
And "who cares". For cryin' out loud it's the No Basketball Association. Not quite, but almost as bad as the NHL and whatever the soccer league is.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
The NHL is bad? Sorry, but it is Stanley Cup time at my house. The playoffs have been great this year. I don't follow the regular season much until NCAA BB is done and playoff berths are on the line, but they put on a great show compared to the NBA.

Reactions: JohnKBA
The NHL is bad? Sorry, but it is Stanley Cup time at my house. The playoffs have been great this year. I don't follow the regular season much until NCAA BB is done and playoff berths are on the line, but they put on a great show compared to the NBA.

I'm biased about it, but the NHL playoffs are the best event in sports IMO.

I agree completely. Maybe it's unpopular but I don't like the Warriors. Lots of showboating and not enough focus on tough nosed defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT