ADVERTISEMENT

Wait til Next Year?

Kash has only been on campus a few weeks and has completely took over all off season workouts. There have been multiple reports that he has reprimanded and punished several upper class man for not giving 110% every second. He has single handedly changed the culture. He does not allow rap and hip hop music to be played in the facilities.
He wakes at 330 am and runs 10 miles and splits firewood 2 hours before he goes to the gym to lift another 3 hours, 6 days a week.
Kash ain't playing. If ul fans want to call him a liar for boldly promising BBN an SEC championship and 30 for 30 documentaries about The Legendarys, you do so at the risk of future embarrassment. Because I'm taking down names.

“Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Brasky, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'”

“He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.”

“I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury.”

BILL FRICKIN BRASKY!!

Well it may be harder to see from where you are but the improvement is there. Last season was a disappointment but not a train wreck.
Couple of games were there for the taking but they couldn't do.

You made a couple of solid posts in the thread then you totally derailed with this one.

I just have to wonder, is it like when you have a traumatic injury and your brain teaches you to forget how bad the pain was after a while?

The improvement is not there. Last season was a complete train wreck. The coaching was poor (8 men on punt return), Stoops players were undeveloped (Elam), and now you get to start over from scratch with new assistant coaches and a new QB. Business as usual at UK.

Nothing is going on in Lexington and everyone outside of Lexington knows it.

Reactions: CardinalJunky
Do you think Cincy had a good offensive last year?

U got em gud on that one brother!!

Cincinnati 2015

PS/G: 33.8 (37th of 128) vs. 70th ranked SOS
Heeeellllll yea baby..33.8 point a game!!

Put that up against some of the most fearsome offensive machines of our time

West Virginia 2014

PS/G: 33.5 (36th of 128) vs 28th ranked SOS

Texas Tech 2012

PS/G: 37.5 (20th of 124) vs 37th ranked SOS

I have it from a very good source that Stoops has ordered that the scoreboards at The New Commonwealth Stadium be converted to three digits. The ONLY stadium in the nation with this scorekeeping capability. Im told recruits love it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Senore2006
Nobody outside Alabama is stopping the Cats this year. 11-1 likely with a rematch in Atlanta which will be a defacto home game for the Cats. Win that one and I think they're playoff bound

As an avid UofL fan I am feeling so blessed. Just think we will have an opportunity to "derail" this upcoming cayut juggernaut of a football team. I hope those cayuts take it easy on us little ole city boys and let off the scoring accelerator in the 2nd half. :rolleyes:;):D

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
I'm pretty sure homerblue drinks rockstar and gives double shooter fingers whenever he enters a room. I bet he collects uk ticket stubs like baseball cards and has them all framed over his basement ping/beer pong table. To him, sleeves are for sissies and the IROC Z was the best car ever made.

k1.jpg

I'm pretty sure homerblue drinks rockstar and gives double shooter fingers whenever he enters a room. I bet he collects uk ticket stubs like baseball cards and has them all framed over his basement ping/beer pong table. To him, sleeves are for sissies and the IROC Z was the best car ever made.
Great word picture. I can just see this guy. Funny

When did they start?...and has a time table yet to be set when they finish?

That's what I'm wondering. I guess if they started winning they would have nailed that marketing slogan. I guess they want to continue to blow leads, and fumble fck their way through another losing SEC season and the inevitable ass kicking at the hands of the Cards!

Reactions: Senore2006
Will Mizzou be a train wreck this year. New coach but maybe same old problems. Still a problem for Cats.

I think UK's O was only directly responsible for about 20 points against us in 2 years. With an improved QB and OLine, I think we won't be giving away the ball this year.

Of course it's a Rivalry Game, except to them;), and "lightening could strike." Oh Yeah, We Won that one too!
Maybe Mizzou will be on strike again, and UK will win by forfeit.

Wasn't the last team to forfeit parts of a game the UK/Arkansas battle of a few short years ago? Too much rain, losing 50 gajillian to nothing.

Kentucky could be better next year, but the reality is that they finished last season ranked behind nine of next year's opponents, and even with one (Vandy). They have two cupcake games and ten very competitive games. They lost two of their three quarterbacks, and the one returning has little experience, and less success. If Barker doesn't improve significantly, or if he gets hurt, UK could easily have a total collapse. If so, the calls for Stoops head will be deafening.[/QUOTE
You forget the secret weapon JUCO they are bringing in this year

I smell fear..or is that just the op messing his pants after Kash and the Legendarys took over.
The staff is complete. General Stoops has his warriors in blue assembled. The traitors to BBN have been banished.
Everyone knows that this is really gonna be the year.
Really

When did they open the doors to "Our Lady of Peace' out?! lol. :D

Most reasonable UK fans (at this point) are not looking at beyond 5 wins.
But hope is always there and as the season gets closer; and we are fed the typical preseason hype...we will be silly and think we will turn it around "this year".
For us it is a very broken record.
But you can pick out the unreasonable and have fun... If that makes you feel better

As usual, "Hope Rings Eternal"! But it could be.....

Meh, I prefer to think of myself as a long time message board poster who is reasonable and honest about behaviors from both sides...but if you prefer apologist, that's cool too.

I love your classiness Steeler's! I feel the same way!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT