ADVERTISEMENT

VTech Post Game Comments

Based on his post game comments, sounds like some players have let go of the rope. Probably Skyy and White in that group based on last night’s play. I think BHH, TyLaur and James are still “fighting”. KP sounded like a beaten man last night. Unlike his players, I think he finally gets it!

Based on his post game comments, sounds like some players have let go of the rope. Probably Skyy and White in that group based on last night’s play. I think BHH, TyLaur and James are still “fighting”. KP sounded like a beaten man last night. Unlike his players, I think he finally gets it!
I said it last night, it is clear several players have quit and are ready for this to be over.

I said it last night, it is clear several players have quit and are ready for this to be over.
KP just treated W/L as some auxiliary side bar to the job. While he pretty much made it clear he didn't care much about the fan experience, he also failed to realize even if you do have a firm grip on a locker room if you lose at his rate the guys are going to tap out, and the kids walk away losers. He keeps thinking he's not cheating them, but this underscores exactly how he has.

Reactions: UofLouisville
I was really hoping the team could pull together and win the last two regular season games, maybe one in the tourney. Go out on a high note. It makes me sad to see their expressions of frustration during the games. I also believe KP is a good person who cares about his players. unfortunately he is not head coaching material. Best of luck to all of them, what ever they do in the future.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT