ADVERTISEMENT

NC State Post Game Comments

Everyone was on the same page when he was hired, but after 12 wins in 2 years the majority hopped off

Earth to Kenny. Years don't matter dude. The issue is that you are not a good coach,1 year or 20 years. You just can't coach.

Reactions: BPGhost
If sincere, add a lack of perspective, an absence of common sense and a general obtuseness to his lack of coaching ability.

This is Payne playing the victim in an attempt to get 100% of his buyout. 833K per win - nice ROI you provided Kenny.

Effing shameless. 🤬💩

Reactions: vegasville1
So? So what? He had a plan to go 12 - 52 in two years? What idiots agreed with him on 3-4 years of that shit? Eaves? During his reign of ineptitude and abysmal failure on every level he has sounded like he really wants to be a student counselor not a basketball coach. Working in some social program is where he obviously belongs.

Awww… f#&$ me!!! Just found out that 12-52 is my fault!! I want apology to everyone for what I’ve done!!!

Eric Crawford hinted that a conversation between Payne and Heird could have/should have had a conversation Sunday to let Kenny know his future. If true, Josh should have prepared a press release to be issued the second the final horn sounded.
Maybe the terms of the buyout are still being negotiated so nothing can be announced until that is settled.
I just think the fans need to hear from Josh very, very soon.

Reactions: shadow force
If sincere, add a lack of perspective, an absence of common sense and a general obtuseness to his lack of coaching ability.

This is Payne playing the victim in an attempt to get 100% of his buyout. 833K per win - nice ROI you provided Kenny.

Effing shameless. 🤬💩
He has been playing the victim for 2 years, probably longer. Some of his supporters have been doing the same. Losing is always someone else’s fault. Not getting a head coaching gig is some else’s fault.

I’m sorry…I really thought I’d feel a sense of joy…relief once this season was over. But after this moron failed to take ANY responsibility for this disastrous two year period, pointed fingers at the fans and the players and the previous coaches…I have nothing but anger and disgust. This man is delusional. And I really never want to hear him speak again. FU Kenny Payne!!

good riddance kenny...I can finally watch Louisville basketball again​

Believe it or not I watched every second of every game because UofL is in my bones. I dislike kp so much for making me hate watching a team I love so much. Good for you for stepping away and keeping your sanity. Now get off my lawn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT