ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball roster

armensmith

One-Star Poster
Apr 30, 2020
I see U of L has published its schedule for volleyball and I am looking forward to the 2022 season with great interest. There were some big losses due to graduation but there is super talent returning. I still would like to see a current roster for this season as there have been some additions of which I am not very knowledgeable. Most of the other ACC schools have published their rosters for 2022. Ditto for a basketball roster!!!

I would be interested as well, last years team has created a lot of fan interest for the upcoming season.

I thought a couple of the seniors were coming back, taking advantage of that COVID year exception, and giving us a pretty deep team.

But I could be wrong.

The Cards have two transfers coming in this season. Two seniors are returning from last year's team. I suspect, but do not know for sure, that Sydni Schetnan is joining the team. What I do not know the names and bio of any freshman joining the the class of 2022. It would be nice if the staff would let us know if there have been any such additions.

The Cards have two transfers coming in this season. Two seniors are returning from last year's team. I suspect, but do not know for sure, that Sydni Schetnan is joining the team. What I do not know the names and bio of any freshman joining the the class of 2022. It would be nice if the staff would let us know if there have been any such additions.
Sydni Schetnan has moved over to Volleyball full time according to TOS.

Reactions: rh62531 and Bardman
You are evidently right about Sydni. That gives the Cards the potential formidable size lacking in the past. Here is a link to a nice write up Sunday 7/17 on the names of the newcomers to the volleyball team.

http://cardinalcouple.blogspot.com/
My hubby, Jeff and the gang over at Cardinal Couple do a good job on the VB coverage.

--sonja--

This was a nice find. Credit Claire Chaussee for finding it . I am really looking forward to the season. Go Cards!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT