ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball heads to Kentucky Wedneday

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
It'll be #3 vs #13 Wednesday night in Lexington when Louisville faces Kentucky at Memorial Coliseum at 7 p.m. A contest that'll be on ESPN with Katie George and Eric Frede on the call. So, what about this year's version of big Blue Volleyball?

The Cats are 5-2 on the season with wins over Ohio, Northern Iowa, Creighton, USC and Indiana St. They have lost to #19 Marquette and #4 Wisconsin

Reagan Rutherford leads UK in kills with 93 and Emma Grome is the assist leader with 278.

UK last defeated UofL back in 2019, when the Cats got the broom out on the Cards in Memorial Coliseum.

The Wildcats have added three freshmen and three transfers to the squad from last year.

--sonja--

I watched the Wisconsin vs sUcK match and even though Wisconsin swept the series they were all close matches. I expect this to be close the whole way. The thing that surprises me about Big Blew is they don’t have a lot of size in their roster overall.

Great match. UK is very good. But Damn - I cannot stand their yap, redneck slapdick fans. They are so bushleague.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT