ADVERTISEMENT

Virg v NC

UofLouisville

Two-Star Poster
Feb 18, 2023
NC having problems at home. Any university with blue as a color makes my skin crawl. Go cavs (vomits a bit)

They are already trying to shape the conference championship games. Houston got completely screwed on that ball placement on fourth down. Anyone with two eyes saw that the RB had that first down with forward progress. The Big 12 couldn’t have Texas lose to a team from the AAC.

Reactions: 2330859
They are already trying to shape the conference championship.... The Big 12 couldn’t have Texas lose to a team from the AAC.
What? IF you believe in those kinds of conspiracies, that's exactly the kind of outcome the new Big 12 would want. Texas, leaving for the SEC, losing to one of the new teams in the conference, it wouldn't get any better than that.

What? IF you believe in those kinds of conspiracies, that's exactly the kind of outcome the new Big 12 would want. Texas, leaving for the SEC, losing to one of the new teams in the conference, it wouldn't get any better than that.
They are going to milk those out going teams on their way out the door. It doesn’t matter about next year, as of right now that is a team from the AAC.If Houston upset Texas than that would have tarnished Oklahoma’s win over Texas. The Big 12 is already perceived as trash when it comes to the playoffs. They can’t present a two loss team to the committee and expect to get in.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
They are going to milk those out going teams on their way out the door. It doesn’t matter about next year, as of right now that is a team from the AAC.If Houston upset Texas than that would have tarnished Oklahoma’s win over Texas. The Big 12 is already perceived as trash when it comes to the playoffs. They can’t present a two loss team to the committee and expect to get in.

Houston is in the Big 12 this year.

Reactions: Guardman and Art79
Houston got screwed about as bad as anything that I have witnessed in a while. I must give the TV crew for their courage, as they replayed that spot of the football well after the game resumed play ……… it was evident the officials spotted ball at least a full yard behind where the ball carrier was tackled.

It was clearly a first down.

Houston got screwed about as bad as anything that I have witnessed in a while. I must give the TV crew for their courage, as they replayed that spot of the football well after the game resumed play ……… it was evident the officials spotted ball at least a full yard behind where the ball carrier was tackled.
Yes. Exactly. Convinced me the fix was in.

ASU got skewered last night at Washington when an official picked a flag for obvious PI in or near the end zone. ASU QB then threw a Pick-6 that bailed UW from a huge upset. Tell me that officials aren't protecting CFP contenders.

Sometimes it’s subtle, and then other times it is so blatant that you would think it would draw attention with some consequences. The fact that does not appear to be occurring, it suggests to me that it is far more endemic within the institution than anyone wants to admit.

I guess I should not be surprised to see corruption here in college sports, particularly with wagering becoming an increasingly significant part of our culture.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT